.III.

A\N: If you're reading this and you like it please drop a vote or comment or something. I love suggestions 🥺

Go to the event at the four seasons. You'll meet the girl. I have to stop listening to Rick Mason for all I know he's selling me out and that's why I'm currently locked in a cell.

It took me awhile to realize I wasn't alone in the cell. Another girl slightly younger laid across from silently. Her back against the bed and a tired look across her face.

"How long have you been here?"

She looked over at me silently examining my face. It's as if she was questioning speaking to me or not. I rolled my eyes and laid down to look at the ceiling.

"I heard that you got caught after you decided to try to stop a scheme at the four seasons in London. You're in over your head if you think you can stop them..."

"And who is them?"

"Wouldn't we all like to know. The girl who caught you what did she look like?" She sat up and looked at me curiously with a small grin on her face.

"Why are you looking at me like that? You're trapped in a cell too?" She let out a light laugh and shook her head. "Not quite sure that matters. You're still the one who walked into their trap. They searched for me for months. It took them one night to grab you. Doesn't sound very Widow quality to me."

"Well I trusted someone close to me. I see my mistake now. Things used to be very different for me...how do you know who I am?"

"Your older sister wasn't exactly the most secretive about a lot of things. I mean for fucksake she was on the most know team in the world. Plus although the general public wasn't aware of the redroom or more importantly its destruction, many underground groups knew about it though. More importantly many of us found out about you."

"And who are you exactly?"

"A nobody. Just a small little hacker they need. Its dumb really they could have anyone it seems, but they chased me down."

I nodded. It seems like she's alot more than she thinks if she was chased by a group like this. Now I know they think it was easy to catch me, but Rick told me everything. Well almost everything...I knew I would meet them, but not in this fashion.

" I want out of here...HEY! Why am I in here?!" I walked up and punched the glass of the cell, but like the redroom cells it was no use to try and escape these. "Yelena, don't hurt yourself."

"Don't tell me what to do." I rolled my eyes as I hit the glass again finally gaining attention.

"Stop or I will kill both of you." The girl with the sword yesterday walked up to the glass. These girls reminded me of widows.

"Well what does it take to get us out of here?" The girl behind me groaned and shook her head.

"Fine you asked for it." She opened the door and smirked as she pulled two knives out and slowly crept towards me. "This is between us. You don't get to go towards her."

"Aww cute protecting your cellmate." She threw one of the knives and it pinned the other girl to the back wall. "Whoops. Must have slipped."

I took a deep breathe and looked around no one else around. I narrowed my eyes and she lunged forwards swinging the knife my way. She was clumsy, unorganized, and much to eager to strike. I quickly grabbed the knife. After kneeing her in the face she lost her grip and fell to the ground.

"Well I don't know about you, but I'm impressed."

I turned around confused as the girl who was in the cell with me walked out. "Come on." She gave me a small smile and gestured for me to follow her.

"Wait you're not actually...?"

"Yelena I know you let us capture you on purpose. You and I both know you're not that easy." She told me with a small wink as the other girl walked away.

"Let's go get you something to wear." I followed her out of the cell room and we walked through a hallway to enter a normal house. Elegant, but normal. It wasn't a facility like a redroom it felt like a home.

"I know. It's different. You really got brainwashed by that asshole. Well, I'm going to let you change. This is Hannah. She'll show you around for awhile and meet up with me later."

"Natasha's Sister

"Natasha's Sister..."

"Does everyone know that around here?" I rolled my eyes and she laughed. "I mean yea...your sister saved and trained our leader..."

"Which is who?"

"I said too much for now. Here find something to wear." I nodded as I looked at the large closest.

"I'll be out here. Take your time."

I looked around at all of the things. Redroom didn't have this. I chuckled to myself as I looked through the clothing. Trying to comprehend the situation I walked into.

"All done?" I gave a small nod as I walked out. "Time to take you on a tour."