.VII.

A\N: *fake coughs loudly for attention* please drop a follow, comment, suggestion something just wanna know if y'all are enjoying the story or not...
_________________

I knocked on the mysterious' girl's door. I had so many questions rushing through my head since I left her room earlier. I felt so much happier after cooking with Eva and Anna in the kitchen. They really showed me how bright this place could be. After the initial dullness in the introduction it was only suiting that I got to smile.

"Yelena, I told you there's no need to knock." I smiled as I enter Blaze's room. She smiled at me and grabbed her drink. "Everything okay?" She quirked her head as she took in my confused look.

"I have a few questions."

"Yeah, yeah of course. Ask me what's on your mind?"

I held the necklace she gave me and sat down on her bed which she joined me. She looked at me concerned as I tried to form words. I was eager to get a question out I just couldn't choose what to say first. She was patient she sat there in silence refusing to interrupt my thoughts.

"Why did you give me the necklace if it meant so much to you." She smiled and turned away. "It didn't feel right wearing it around you. I really wanted you to have it." She placed her hand on my thigh and gave me a comforting expression.

"You have a soft spot for me. Why is that?"

She chuckled and shook her head. "I'm not sure I do, but I am trying to ease you into things. I wanted you here not the other way around so maybe your beginning here is a little different than the other girls, but I assure you I'm not trying to be soft on you if you're offended by that."

"I never said I was offended..."

"Oh I see you like the special treatment." She let out a light breath and stood up in front of me. "Maybe I do see something else in you that I like, but I assure you its nothing to worry about."

"You like me?"

"I tolerate most people, but you seem to make me smile. Oh- wait you think..."

"No no no not like that."

"Oh alright. Wouldn't want you to feel odd around me." She smiled pulled me out of the room. "Let's go swimming." As she said that I flashed back to earlier today when I saw her shirtless. "Are you shy Ms. Belova?" She scrunched her nose at me and I shook my head at her.

"Maybe a little."

"Don't be. You're beautiful....All of you." I looked into her bright blue eyes and I could tell she meant it. Every word she said she meant.

"Okay, I suppose it would be fun." I tried to hide my blush from her previous statement, but it was obvious I failed.

"Let's grab you a swim suit." She squealed and grabbed my hand pulling me away.

"So shall we talk about what exactly these missions are while in the pool."

"Ooo we're going swimming?" Cara and Kaia walked into the closet too and gave me an excited look. "I suppose we all can. I need to explain to Yelena what exactly she's getting into with joining our missions."

"Ooo good I'll get Eliza, Eva, Anna, Hannah, Madison, Tabitha, Ava, and Mh." My eyes widened at all the names she listed off. No Gigi or Octavia.

"What about the other two." I looked behind me at Blaze confused. "Training. I think its best we don't bother Octavia today." She brushed away the topic and grabbed her swimsuit then tossed me one.

"You'll look good in this." I blushed as I looked at the piece she gave me. I was self conscious oddly enough. I hated that about me, but it's alright I suppose.