XXV

"They've actually got her this time." Bucky looked at me with an odd facial expression.

"I'm not allowed to see her am I?" He shrugged.

"Well the thing is actually you are allowed to, but you're not going to like what you see." My eyes shot up to meet his and I felt my heart skip a beat.

"Is Blaze dead?" I barely left before my throat squeezed shut.

"NO. No no no Yelena, Blaze is alive. This is actually her. Everything is fine. It's just that something did happen possibly to her memory-well...I don't know how to say this."

"Blaze has no idea who I am, does she?" I looked at him that squeeze in my throat just a large lump now.

"No, she doesn't know who a lot of people are. Blaze doesn't even know her sister is dead right now. Things are not going to be easy. Blaze doesn't know Nat's gone either. My best advice to you is to give time to the situation. Let Alex and Kate handle her for now, please."

I lost Nat.

I lost Blaze.

I lost everything.

I lost it all, but I only have to go through it once. Blaze has to return to that moment she knew she was never going to have her to sister again. She was never going to have Nat teach her something new. She didn't know Kate cheated on her. She thinks she's in love with Kate.

"Wanna talk about things?"

"Blaze has to relive having her sister and Natasha die. She thinks she's in love with someone who practically stabbed her in the heart and literally slept with her sister. I just can't think about all the pain she's going through."

"You don't want to see her, do you?" I looked at him for a second, contemplating this situation.

"No. I think I should go see her. Why is it that everyone is convinced she's lost a section of her memory." He quirked his head. He knew what I was reaching towards.

"Blaze said she saw her sister then she passed out. When they found her-...Oh shit."

"Do we have another fake Blaze?"

"No. We don't. They gave us back Blaze on purpose. Somethings is still not connecting. Come on."

Bucky quickly walked with me trailing behind through the facility. If Blaze recognizes me then there is going to be some seriously crazy shit that goes down soon.

"You're thinking right now?" Bucky looked at me as we reached a door.

"We have a lot of questions to ask if Yelena knows who I am. If she even says my name a certain way I'll know I'll I need to know. I think Blaze's sister might be alive."

"Do not enter that room." Fury came up to Bucky and I. He knows. I know he knows.

I think a lot more people around here know what is going on. I just think they were keeping it a secret and had hoped that no one else was going to figure it out. Well atleast they didn't want anyone who would not keep it a secret to know.

"Follow me Ms. Belova."

I did as Fury asked and walked into a large conference room. Bucky, Sam, Fury, Alex, Wanda, Octavia, and I were in this room. We all took a seat at the table. Fury swiped through a few things on a tablet before it appeared on a screen.

September 4th, 2016. Moscow, Russia.

What mission report were they looking at in Russia? Was this a mission Blaze had? Or was this more about her sister?