.IV.

"Eva. She's the one who had the sword while you were taken out back. She's probably one of the softest here unless you really cross her...I'd say run, but it's no use."

I looked across the room and at the girl she referenced to. The one who pulled two knives on me is the soft one, jeez.

She was intimidating, yet so young. It sent chills down my body. It just felt like a reminder of the red room. All free will stripped away and every girl snatched of her individuality.

"I do apologize for the way we got you here, but you don't seem like the most willing to meet someone new when they're referred to being like a group of widows. I do feel bad about having you tricked."

"Was it your control?"

"I wish I had that power, but no of course not."

"Madison

"Madison." She waved one of the girls over. She was pretty. She didn't fit the form for a girl that does things like the rest.

"This is Yelena. She might be visiting for a little while." Hannah gave the girl a small smile. It's like they were incapable of showing an abundance of emotion.

"Nice to meet you. I hate to ask this, but..."

"Yes. I was part of the red room."

"Well I was actually going to ask if you're the girl who freed them."

"Oh...yea. I guess I did that too."

"It might look intimidating at first, but you're safe here. I promise." Her face softened and she squeezed my shoulder as she walked past. Hannah didn't intimidate me, but I didn't feel confident in trusting her. Madison had this safe feeling surroundings her.

 Madison had this safe feeling surroundings her

"That one, that's Tabitha Galavan. Personally she's one of my favorites to send out to tie up loose ends. She's good at keeping secrets a secret and eliminating the issues that come when some get out." She nodded towards the woman as we walked along the facility.

"Were they all likes this or did you make them this way?" She quirked her head at me and paused from walking. "We don't make anyone do anything."

She sounded offended. I guess coming from a redroom member they would be offended to be compared to any tactic used by such a terrible place.