XXXI

Yelena's POV
https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdMBJjxx/

"This is so weird its like they're luring us in." Bucky said as he watched a cctv footage of Octavia twirling a knife and Kate playing with arrows.

"Are those the only two who are being seen?" Fury looks through the open links. "No here's Alex and Wanda though, still no Blaze."

I paced back and forth thinking what their plan was. Things weren't adding up. Blaze wasn't seen and the other four were being way too obvious. They are definitely trying to lure us out.

"What's their move right now?" Fury looked at me and I shook my head. Fury is trusting me right now and I'm letting him down.

"They're waiting for us to bite. I say hold back with everyone else for now. Send out Bucky and I talk to them. We'll go from there." Fury step to the side and pointed his hand out encouraging us to do as I say.

Bucky and I walked over to his bike. I got on behind him holding on as he placed his helmet on then pulled the throttle. I directed him to Kate and Octavia's whereabouts then where he was going to talk to Wanda and Alex.

"Took her long enough." Octavia smiled looking down at her watch.

"Why did y'all leave just to sit here and let us find you? Kate I know you know there's a tracker on you." Kate gave a small shrug as Octavia looked at her slightly confused, but let it drop. She must trust it is all part of Blaze's plan.

"Does Blaze even actually want Carter? Is this about something else? I mean obviously the two of you wanted us to come talk to you or something. Why are you just being sitting ducks right now?!" I took a deep breath to stop myself from losing my cool.

"She's been gone for two days." Kate looked down at the ground and shuffled her foot side to side.

"She's been away from all of you two out of the six days you all have been gone. You're not worried about her?" I quirked an eyebrow only staring at Kate. Octavia was cold and composed like a widow, but Kate had the humanity in her more than any other in the group.

*Yelena we've spotted Blaze and Eva on a camera about three blocks away. Don't leave Kate and Octavia yet. Just be mindful.* Fury spoke in my ear and I turned back to Kate.

"She's with Eva and not you?" Octavia looked up smiling at me. God she was so condescending.

"It must be nice to be back with Alex. I would be annoyed to have to spend that time on a mission. Especially standing next to the girl who slept with her." I watched as Octavia's jaw clenched.

"You're so fucking stupid, Belova." She tilted her head and I snickered at me.

"Kate, this isn't you. Why would you help the side that is-."

"I'm keeping someone alive. Sorry my first instinct isn't to kill people. I'm not like you and Bucky, Yelena. I like to see the best in people."

"Yet you're with someone much worse than Bucky and I..." I finally pushed her over the edge. Kate quickly drew an arrow back pointing it in my face. This caused Octavia to stand up and look at me in the eyes finally.

"Tell her to stand down Octavia! I don't even know your plan, but I know this is not part of it." I clenched my jaw and took a step back.

"Blaze is not worse than you. Don't ever say that again. She's making sure her sister doesn't die. You couldn't save yours you have no right to talk."

*Belova stand down. I repeat stand down. Blaze contacted me and we have a change in plans.* I looked away confused as Fury spoke into my ear piece.