Chapter 3

Chaeyoung's POV

I walk to the Cafe that Somi and I are usually hang out. I open the door and walk in to see Somi waves at me. She is sitting at a table near the windows. Somi is pretty, very pretty to say the least, she is half Korean and half Australian, so she inherits all the best facial features from both East and West, fair skin, tall and slender.

I sit on the chair opposite side of the table, facing Somi.

'I miss you babe!' She says,

'We were at school together on Friday' I give her a 'are you serious?' look.

'It has been 2 days, that is too long for me', she pouts

I pretend to puke 'Stop pouting, you look weird.'

We then order our coffee and snacks, in no time, the waitress bring what we ordered over to our table.

'Yummy...so what do you want to tell me?' Somi asks while eating her cake,

'I'm going back to Korea' I answer

'What?" She almost spit out the piece of cake in her mouth

I continue 'I will finish the rest of my study in Korea, so yeah, I won't be here next school year'.

Tears are already falling down on her cheeks 'Chae...babe...you can't leave me like that...you just can't...' she is now full on crying.

'Sorry Somi ah! It's already decided. I'm going in two weeks. You will be fine, you still have Lauren, Sally and Erica and many other...'

Somi cuts me off 'But I only need you, I don't need anyone else. I'm coming with you'

My eyes widen, 'What are you talking about Somi ah? You were born and raised here, your whole family is here. You are not going anywhere. Calm down Somi, I'm still gonna be your friend, we will keep in touch.'

She calms down, but still very upset. We finish our coffee in silence. We then walk out of the Cafe together.

'Whatever you say, I will still try to persuade my parents to let me go to Korea with you. Don't even try to stop me!' Somi speaks again,

I sigh and shake my head at her. Before I could say anything else, she walks away.

I come home and throw my body onto my bed, resting. I'm so excited at the thought of coming back to Korea, ah I should start to do the application for transferring to Kirin high school. When Dahyun told me about this school, I instantly love it. I love the fact that this school has an entrance test for all transferees. They then base on the test results and put you into classes that suit your level of knowledge, age doesn't matter. So even though I'm supposed to be in year 11 next year, but if I do well on the test, I can skip one whole year of study and I will be taking classes with all the year 12 students. Amazing, right? I love this school, it's my style.

After finishing with the application online, I decided to call Dahyun and Tzuyu to tell them the news.

'Hey Chae, we've been waiting for your call all day. How did it go?' Dahyun answers the call right away,

'Is Tzu with you?' I ask

'I'm right here, smol bean' Tzuyu speaks,

I swear these two are always together, soon it's will be three of us. I smile on that thought.

'So?' They impatiently ask,

'My parents said yes, I'm coming back to Korea in 2 weeks' I told them

They both scream, I had to move my phone away from my ear a bit, it was too loud.

After talking to Dahyun and Tzuyu, I clean myself up and then go to sleep with a big smile on my face.