Epilogue

Warning: 18+ scenes.

The end of this chapter contains scenes that are inappropriate for readers who are under 18 years of age. So if you are under 18, please stop reading when I give you this signal:

xoxoxoxo18+onlyxoxoxo

Third person's POV

One week after the wedding, Mina and Chaeyoung are on board the flight to Hawaii for their honeymoon. They are sitting in the premium business class section, two seats right next to each other and are separated from other seats on the plane, giving them lots of privacy and space.

Mina just can't hide her excitement, she keeps talking, telling Chaeyoung random stories, once in a while she is even humming to some of her favourite songs. While Chaeyoung just watches and listens to her Baby with so much love and adoration. She loves to watch her Baby more than any movie in the movie list on the plane, she loves to listen to her Baby's voice more than any genre of music. Every move Mina makes, every sound comes from Mina is just so adorable to her.

Chaeyoung would just randomly reach her hand over to caress Mina's hair, or lovingly pinches Mina's cheeks, gently taps her nose tip is a must, and sometimes she even places adoring kisses on Mina's forehead.

Mina just lets Chaeyoung babying her, she loves the way Chaeyoung adores her more than anything. Only sometimes, she would complain with baby noises when Chaeyoung happened to pinch her cheeks a little too hard, and Chaeyoung would just kiss it better for her.

Arriving at the airport, they are picked up by the resort's staff. The staff takes them straight to their private resort, it's like a mini beach house, with private beach access, it consists of one bedroom, one bathroom, a lounge room and a sunroom with many big and wide windows looking out to the beautiful ocean. After organising their luggages, they decide to have a rest because they are just so tired from the long flight and barely had any sleep.

The next morning, they get up all fresh and recharged. Chaeyoung got ready first, she is in denim shorts with her black tank top tucks inside, a beige colour fedora hat on her head, simple yet stylish.

Not long after, Mina steps out with her floral maxi dress, beautiful yellow and white flowers on a black background thin fabric, holding up by 2 small strings on Mina's delicate shoulders. She literally looks like an angel just landed on earth, and that sight instantly took Chaeyoung's breath away.

'Hey there, Mrs Gorgeous!' Chaeyoung greets her wife. Her eyes are still scanning Mina from head to toe,

'Mrs?!' Mina smiles shyly, 'I need to get used to that title from now on.'

Chaeyoung walks over to Mina, she engulfs Mina into a tight hug with her whole body, then she lovingly pecks Mina's lips, 'Baby, you will get used to it, because you are going to hear it a lot.'

Mina nods her head, she smiles with her cute gummy smile, 'I'm not complaining though. I love it, you know, the fact that I'm married to you.'

'Yeah?' And now it's Chaeyoung's turn to smile with her charming dimple showing, 'As of for me, I'm still pinching myself to confirm that it's not just a dream that I got to marry the love of my life.'

Mina lovingly circles her arms around Chaeyoung's neck, she is looking deeply into Chaeyoung's eyes, 'Yes, Babe, it's real, it's not a dream. We are married, you are mine and I'm yours forever.'

Chaeyoung pulls Mina in real close by her waist, 'Then prove it, Baby. Prove it to me that this is real.' Chaeyoung says while pointing her finger at her own cheek, asking for kisses,