Chapter 10

Third person's POV

Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Tzuyu are gathering at Chaeyoung's apartment after school,

'So you had to stand outside the classroom until the end of class?' Dahyun asks,

Chaeyoung nods her head 'My legs are so sore right now.'

'They have made the first move, we need revenge for our little friend here!' Tzuyu says while patting Chaeyoung's back.

'But how? Mina is like a certified teacher's pet. All teachers love her, also more than half of the people in this school are her fanboys and fangirls. They will always have her back.' Chaeyoung has her hand on her chin, thinking of a plan,

'Not quite! I notice Mina and our Biology teacher, Mrs Jung SooJung don't really like each other. You know, them, both very pretty with similar vibe, don't click.' Tzuyu talks like a detective,

'And don't forget you have quite a big number of fangirls yourself, Chae.' Dahyun joins in,

'Didn't Mrs Jung especially remind us many times that it's a must for each of us to have our own Biology book in her next class?' Chaeyoung suddenly has an idea,

Dahyun and Tzuyu nod their heads: 'Yes Chae, we know what you mean, we are going to need the help of some of your fangirls.'

They highfive each other, happy with the plan.

Next day at school, Mina is infront of her locker, trying to put her books and textbooks for today's classes into her backpack. Suddenly, some girls are chasing each other, one of them bumps into Mina causing all her books to drop everywhere on the floor. The girls squat down picking up the books while apologising to Mina, one of them secretly hides Mina's Biology book behind her back, another girl casually walks pass and snatches the book, then walks away. Mina who has no idea, just puts all the books back into her backpack, then proceeds to walk to her class.

Mina steps into Biology class to see Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Tzuyu are wishpering things to each other, she just shrugs it off and sits down at her table.

Mrs Jung comes in, about to start the day's lesson,

'Mrs Jung, I brought my own book as you especially remind us many times last week.' Chaeyoung speaks loudly,

Mrs Jung nods 'Good job, miss Son! We are gonna need it for today's lesson. That reminds me, now let me see if each of you has brought your own book as I told you.'

Everyone puts their books infront of them, while Mina is still furiously looking through her backpack. Mrs Jung walks towards Mina,

'Miss Myoui, it seems like my words do not matter to you, you are the only one didn't bring your book today.' Mrs Jung says with full authority,

Mina stands up from her seat, facing her teacher 'It's not like that, Mrs Jung, I'm sure I brought the book with me this morning'. She then remembers the incident earlier which caused her to drop all her books, she snaps her head at Chaeyoung to see Chaeyoung gives her a mocking wink, she then understands everything.

Mrs Jung continues to talk to Mina in her cold tone 'Do you think you are above everyone and every rules, Miss Myoui?'

'No I don't. I respect all my teachers and that including you Mrs Jung' Mina answers in a defeated manner, knowing that she won't get out of trouble this time.

'Very well then, because you didn't bring your book eventhough I said it's a must, I'm gonna have to make you stand outside the classroom until the end of the class as a punishment.' Mrs Jung's voice is as cold as ice,

Mina slightly bows to her teacher, then quietly walks outside of the classroom and stands there with her head down.

Chaeyoung should be celebrating her victory, but for some reasons, she just wants to run to Mina and hugs her. Seeing Mina standing there with her head down, Chaeyoung's heart sinks, she even feels a little upset with Mrs Jung for talking so coldly to Mina.

No matter how hard she tried, Chaeyoung can't focus on today's lesson at all, her mind is occupied by the girl who is standing outside right now. About 20 minutes later, when she sees Mina's legs almost give up because of standing for so long, she knows she has to stop it.

'Hey Hyun, give me Mina's book.' She wishpers to Dahyun,

'Why?' Dahyun asks,

'Just give it to me!' Chaeyoung presses,

Dahyun turns to the girl who took Mina's book from earlier, then passes it to Chaeyoung,

'Mrs Jung, we found Mina's book. Looks like she dropped it under the empty table in that corner' Chaeyoung calls out,

Mrs Jung walks over, inspecting the book, it is indeed Mina's, it has her name on it. She calls Mina back inside 'Looks like you did bring your book after all. Don't lose it next time!'

Mina takes the book from her teacher, bows her head then walks back to her seat, giving Chaeyoung an angry glare on the way.

Chaeyoung still smiles in relief even after getting the glare from Mina. Meanwhile, Tzuyu and Dahyun are exchanging knowing looks. Dahyun points at Chaeyoung with her chin and mouths the word 'Whipped'.