Chapter 19

Third person's POV

After texting Chaeyoung to let her know that she will be practicing until late tonight, Mina turns her phone to silent mode and puts it into her bag in the corner of the room. She then turns music on, starts her routine practice.

A while later, the door is forcefully swung open, Mina startles at the loud noise, she looks at the door entrance in alarm, there Jb and Bambam arrogantly walk in, Jb heads straight to the cd player and turns the music off, while Bambam locks the door. Mina knows right away that she is in danger, she glances at her bag, planning to get her phone to quickly call Chaeyoung, but it's in the far corner of the room. Mina turns pale, knowing what these two bad boys had done in the past. She gathers all her courage to speak, 'What are you two doing here? You are banned from entering this place.'

Bambam smirks 'We will break any rules, just to be with you, Mina'.

'Help!...anyone...please help!' Mina decides it's time to shout for help,

Jb laughs 'Scream all you want, there is no one else around anyway.'

They keeps approaching Mina closer and closer, she steps backwards bit by bit until her back hits the wall, they have cornered her. Nowhere else to run, Mina can only pray to God ,'Please..Please God, let Chaeyoung comes and helps me!'

Bambam is now too close to her, 'Get away from me!' Mina shouts at him and tries to push him away, just to be grabbed by both wrists and pinned to the wall,

'Be a good girl, Mina. Let me have a taste of you first' He forces kisses on her, Mina uses all her strength, turns her head left to right, trying to avoid all the aggressive kisses while calling out to Chaeyoung 'Chaeyoung...help me!...Chaeyoung!'

Right at that time, the door was kicked open, 'Stop what you are doing to her right now!' Jackson yells at the two,

Jb and Bambam both turn to look at him, 'And who are you to tell us to stop?' Jb asks,

'You don't need to know who I am, you just need to know that I'm going to beat the hell out of you two.' Jackson confidently says,

The three of them then jump into a fight, punching, kicking each other. Jb and Bambam just happened to be kicked so hard that they are both rolling on the floor in pain, while Jackson seems to be untouched. Jb and Bambam share a look, then decide to run away.

Mina plops down onto the floor in relief, hugging both her knees close to her, feeling traumatised by what just happened.

Jackson runs to Mina, crouches down to check on her 'Mina, are you ok?' He's trying to touch her hand but Mina flinches away,

'I'm...ok, Jackson...thank you...for saving me!' Mina is still shaking,

'Thank God that I decided to come asking you out for dinner, otherwise things will be bad.' He's trying to give himself some credits.

Chaeyoung finally reaches building D, she is almost out of breath because of all the running she has done today, but she's not allowing herself to stop. Breathing heavily, she checks every rooms in the building, one by one she opens the door, checks then moves to the next one while calling out Mina's name.

Meanwhile, after shaking off the fear, Mina stands up with Jackson's help, she grabs her bag, heads to the door, stepping out. From afar, she sees Chaeyoung furiously searching every rooms, her eyes start to get teary, she didn't cry the whole time she was with Jackson, but seeing Chaeyoung, as if she sees her safe place, that she knows it's ok to cry now.