Chapter 25

Third person's POV

Warning: 18+ only scenes.

The end of this chapter contains scenes that are inappropriate for readers who are under 18 years of age. So if you are under 18, please stop reading when I give you this signal: xoxoxoxo18+onlyxoxoxo

Just about one month after Mina and Chaeyoung became a couple, Sana and Tzuyu announced their relationship as well. The news wasn't a surprise as it's obvious that the two are attracted to each other. Eventhough Sana is still quite flirtatious, just like Tzuyu said before, she winks at everyone, but deep down inside, her heart only belongs to Tzuyu.

Not long after, they found out that Nayeon and Jungyeon are actually dating as well. The thing that surprised everyone was the fact that they were already a couple since high school, they were just really good at hiding it.

About Momo and Dahyun, well they are taking things slow, very slowly. For now, they are happy being each other's good friend, always being there for one another.

Back to Mina and Chaeyoung, they have now been happily dating for 2 months already. During those 2 months, they went on many dates, learnt many more things about each other, learnt to accept each other's good things and bad things. But one thing that they both are so sure about is the fact that they are made for each other. Their love grows stronger, the bond they have is unbreakable.

Chaeyoung couldn't be happier to have Mina as her girlfriend, Mina's pretty face, her sweet and loving nature as well as her adorable personality never cease to make Chaeyoung's heart jumps with happiness. Chaeyoung considers herself lucky that Mina chose her out of the gazillion of people who would do anything just to get a glance from the girl.

Chaeyoung is completely smitten with Mina. She treats Mina with so much love and care, the way Chaeyoung talks to Mina is always so soft, as if Mina is a baby who needs to be cared for and protected, the way Chaeyoung touches Mina ever so gently as if Mina is the most precious gem that she treasures to no end.

Mina had never imagined that she could love someone this much. Throughout the 2 months of dating, Chaeyoung pampers her with nothing but love, affection and protection. Chaeyoung is still full of surprises. To Mina, Chaeyoung is like a fascinating puzzle that she would be more than happy to spend the rest of her life solving. Mina has entered deeply into Chaeyoung's world, feeling very comfortable in it and decided to permanently stay.

Chaeyoung adores her, she knows it and she loves it, but she always keeps in mind the time she made Chaeyoung angry and Chaeyoung ignored her for almost a whole week. Learning from that experience, she always reminds herself that even though Chaeyoung spoils her with no matter what she needs and wants, she would never push anything too far that might make Chaeyoung upset.

It's a Saturday night, Mina and Chaeyoung are having a date. After a nice dinner at one of Mina's favourite barbecue restaurant. They are now back to Mina's apartment just to spend time together. They decides to watch a movie, and The Notebook is chosen. Mina is comfortably leaning her whole body into Chaeyoung's arms, while Chaeyoung is leaning her back on the couch, head rests sideway on top of Mina's head, arms wrap around Mina's waist tightly. Mina's free hands are peeling tangerines, feeding Chaeyoung once in a while.

Halfway through the movie, Mina suddenly wants Chaeyoung's attention, 'Babe, don't you think the actress who plays the female lead has such a nice name, Rachel McAdams, sounds so nice!'

Chaeyoung chuckles, 'That is so random, Baby. Why suddenly?'

'I don't know, it just comes into my mind. Don't you think so? Rachel McAdams...and there's another one, what's her name? Uhm...Scarlett Johansson.' Mina continues the topic,