Chapter 39

Third person's POV

The next day in dance class, everyone is starting to discuss their dance routines with their previously picked partners. Mina is working hard, thinking of good dance moves, while Hong Seok is busy planning in his head, how to get Mina to like him,

'Mina, is that girl really your girlfriend?' He asks,

Mina creases her browns, 'I don't see it has anything to do with our dance routine, but yes, she is my girlfriend. Her name is Son Chaeyoung, please be respectful.'

He chuckles, 'Right, Son Chaeyoung. Anyway, after class, I can take you out somewhere on my convertible BMW, just why do you have to settle with that old motorbike? You can do so much better than that, Mina. I can treat you so much better than her, I have lots of money, just so you know.' He cockily says, feeling confident with his family's wealth. It worked well with every girl he tried to hit on before.

Learning from experience, Mina uses sharp words and draws a very clear line, 'Hong Seok, I think I can manage myself. You can keep your wealth and your fancy car to yourself. And just so you know, I settled with the motorbike, because I like the motorbike and because I love the person who rides it. Also, no one in this world can treat me better than Chaeyoung does, so please stop with your nonsense.'

Hong Seok is a bit taken aback that his handsomeness, his wealth and fancy car have no effect on Mina whatsoever. But with an exceptionally beautiful girl like Mina, Hong Seok wants to have her so bad, he is not giving up just yet, 'What do you see in her anyway?'

Mina glares at him, she takes a deep breath before answering, 'I see my future in her. Does that answer your question? By the way, my girlfriend is quite protective of me, so please keep a distance from me, or she will make you regret it.'

Hong Seok is weighing Mina's words, but then just shrugs his shoulders, 'Surely I won't lose to a girl if I have to fight with her.' He thought,

'Alright, Hong Seok, no more personal questions. Let's start practicing, or I will ask Mrs Kim to change partner.' Mina tells him, taking the upper hand,

'No, let's practice.' He quickly says.

It's a Friday, three days before their mid year dance exam. Normally, Chaeyoung would just ride Mina to uni with her, but today, Chaeyoung rides her motorbike while Mina drives her car, eventhough they still leave their apartment at the same time. Every Friday, Chaeyoung only has two classes, then she can freely go home while Mina has a whole day fully packed.

Usually, Chaeyoung would just wait for Mina to go home together, but today, Chaeyoung wants to go home first and cook a nice meal for her Baby.

Before parting for the day, Mina just keeps hugging Chaeyoung, not letting go,

'You have Momo unnie and Sana unnie with you in every classes today, right?' Chaeyoung asks to make sure, she is worried about her Baby whenever she is not next to her,

'Yes, Babe, so don't worry about me, you can go home first.' Mina answers, then she continues to ask in her cute baby voice, 'But Babe, what are you cooking for me today?'

'You will have to wait to find out. It's a special dinner.' Chaeyoung lovingly says,

Mina doesn't say anything else, she just quietly hugging Chaeyoung. Seeing no response from Mina, Chaeyoung creases her browns, 'Don't tell me you don't remember what today is.'