Chapter 11

Third person's POV

Next day at lunch time, Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Tzuyu are walking towards the cafeteria for lunch,

'Where is Jungyeon unnie?' Chaeyoung asks,

'She has a day off today.' Tzuyu answers,

'Nayeon unnie has a day off too, uhm...I smell something fishy!' Dahyun says while holding her chin with her hand.

'Anyway, Chae, what was with the sudden change of mind about "Mina situation" yesterday?' Dahyun teasingly asks,

'Or should I say the sudden change of heart?' Tzuyu joins in,

'No..nothing.' Chaeyoung stutters,

She is trying to avoid the question, thankfully some students are running fast pass by them, diverting Dahyun and Tzuyu's attentions from her,

'Quick! Free food in the cafeteria.' They heard those students say to each other while running.

They exchange looks, not sure what that is about, then continue to walk to the cafeteria. When they reach the place, a big banner caught their eyes 'Free foods and drinks for everyone, except a certain person (you know who you are)...From Myoui Mina.'

'Wow, she goes all out now, Chae' Dahyun says,

Chaeyoung sighs 'It's ok, we just have to buy our own foods as usual.'

They walk to the counter, wanting to order their lunches.

'Sorry, girls! But Myoui Mina has bought and paid for every single foods, snacks and drinks here today.' The staff behind the counter tells them.

Chaeyoung clenches her fists 'Mina, I even let you off the hook yesterday' she says to herself.

'Chae, let's go buy food outside of the school.' Tzuyu tries to avoid any more fights.

'You and Hyun go get the free foods, I'm the only one she is trying to starve here.' Chaeyoung says to Tzuyu.

'What about you?' Dahyun and Tzuyu both ask,

'I'm not gonna lose to her' Chaeyoung replies while getting a set of cutlery from the counter, and walks straight to Mina's table.

'Can I sit here?' Chaeyoung asks while pointing at the space between Mina and Sana.

'No!' Mina answers,
'Yes, of course you can!' Sana answers at the same time with Mina while giving Chaeyoung a flirtatious smile, ah this Sanake,

Mina gives Sana a "what are you doing?" look. Chaeyoung just sits down between the two. She is now right next to Mina.

'What do you want?' Mina asks Chaeyoung with a hint of nervousness in her voice,

'Since you bought all the foods and wouldn't let me get the free foods that you are offering to everyone else. I just gonna have to eat from your plate.' Chaeyoung casually answers, then uses her fork to pick up a piece of beef and puts it into her mouth,

Mina is surprised by Chaeyoung's action, she thought Chaeyoung would just walks out after knowing that there is no food left for her, but here she is, eating food straight from Mina's plate.

'What is this taste? Who put ketchup into beef bulgogi?' Chaeyoung made a face after eating the beef.

Sana and Momo laugh 'Yep, Mina does.'

Knowing her plan to get back at Chaeyoung has failed, Mina stands up and about to walk away,

'The loser is the one who walks away. I thought you don't want to lose to me...Princess.' Chaeyoung says while still eating,

Mina being her competitive self, does not want to lose to Chaeyoung, she sits back down and continues to eat.

Chaeyoung smiles to herself. They end up sharing a plate of food.

Next day in PE class teaches by Mr Lee Seung Gi, all 8 of them are in this class together. It is quite a big class, about 50 students in each PE class. They are now gather inside the school's indoor sport centre,

'Alright, today all the boys will be doing some soccer training with Mr Choi Min Ho here. So boys, please follow him!' Mr Lee announces,

About 20 boys follow Mr Choi and walk to another part of the centre that is used especially for soccer.

'Ok, now girls, as you know today is the last day of the month, and it's our turn to do the cleaning for this part of the sport centre. So you will be divided into 2 teams, playing a game of Dodgeball, the team who lose, will do the cleaning. Is that clear?' Mr Lee explains today's class,

They all shout 'Yes, Mr Lee!'

'There are 30 of you, so each team will have 15 members. You can choose your team yourself. Ok now girls, pick your team!' Mr Lee continues,

The girls quickly separate into 2 teams. So basically, Chaeyoung, Dahyun, Tzuyu, Jungyeon and their fangirls are in one team versus the other team of Mina, Sana, Momo, Nayeon and their fangirls.

'It will be fun to see our school's elegant princess cleaning the floor.' Chaeyoung teases Mina,

Mina scoffs 'Dream on, Chaeyoung-ssi. I'm not gonna lose to you.'

The game starts. Chaeyoung with her quick reflex, dodging every balls that were thrown at her while successfully hitting back at the other team's  components, in no time, she eliminates 5 of them including Nayeon.

Mina turns on her competitive mode, throwing balls accurately and eliminates 4 of Chaeyoung's team members. The ball is now in Tzuyu's hands, she raises it, pretending to throw at Sana making Sana flinches and stumbles on her own feet. She falls outside the line, outed herself. Tzuyu then actually throws the ball at someone else, eliminates two birds with one stone.

Dahyun who saw Sana's clumsy moment, laughing her head off, not noticing a ball was thrown right at her head by Momo. She got eliminated in pain. One by one, members from each team were eliminated, until only Chaeyoung and Tzuyu versus Mina and Momo. Momo throws at Tzuyu, Tzuyu decides not to dodge but to catch the ball, however she fails and got eliminated,

'It's in your hand now, Chae. Fighting!' Tzuyu says to Chaeyoung before walking out of the court.

It's now 1 vs 2, Chaeyoung raises the ball aiming at Mina, but as fast as lightning, she changes direction to Momo, it happens so fast Momo couldn't avoid it and got eliminated.

The tension between Mina and Chaeyoung is now so high, both wanting to win badly, all their eliminated team members's eyes are on them. Mina now has the ball, she throws it at Chaeyoung as fast and as hard as she could. Chaeyoung knows that if she wants to win she needs to make a quick attack, so she decides to catch the ball and she successfully did. She makes a quick attack right after the moment she caught the ball, so quick that Mina has no time to dodge, she got hit right on her leg, her team loses.

Mina is still standing there, stunned, can't believe she just lost. Chaeyoung does a little shuffle victory dance, then walks to the corner where all the cleaning equipments are. She picks up a mop and walks towards Mina, she hands it to her just to rub it in. Mina swallows an imaginative lump on her throat, forcefully takes the mop from Chaeyoung's hand.

'Have fun cleaning...Princess!' Chaeyoung teases her with a wink, then starts to walk away.

'Son Chaeyoung!!!' She heard Mina shouts in anger.

Chaeyoung smiles, thinking to herself 'Sorry, my Princess! But a game is a game.'