Chapter 32

Third person's POV

Moving in with Chaeyoung is the best decision Mina has ever made. If Chaeyoung's place is a real castle, then Mina is a real princess in it. Chaeyoung treats Mina with so much love, she takes care of Mina from the food she eats to the sleep she gets, always cooks what Mina likes, making sure Mina never skips her meals.

Mina doesn't know how to cook, she always wants to help, and Chaeyoung did let her help one time, asking her to cut up some carrots, Mina ends up cutting her finger on the first try. Since then Chaeyoung never lets Mina be near anything sharp. Whenever Mina asks if she could help with the cooking, Chaeyoung would just make her sits on the kitchen bench, and Mina would just sits there obediently, keeping Chaeyoung company. From time to time, Chaeyoung would stop in the middle of cooking, walks over to Mina and asks for kisses, that's all the help that Chaeyoung needs.

Chaeyoung always has been Mina's personal safe place. Every night, Chaeyoung loves to hug Mina to sleep and Mina would just fall asleep peacefully in Chaeyoung's arms. Then in the morning, Chaeyoung would wake her Baby up with cuddles and kisses. Of course, nice breakfasts are always ready for Princess Mina.

They always go grocery shopping together, cleaning their place together, doing chores together. Chaeyoung always gives Mina the easy chores, and she would take the hard ones for herself, because to be frank, Mina is still learning to do all this. Mina never had to lift a finger when she lived with her parents, and when she moved out by herself, a maid would come doing all the chores for her. So these household chores are all new for Mina, Chaeyoung totally understands that, she is teaching Mina one by one, and Mina is happily learning them.

Of course, they have arguments sometimes, as most couples do. But their arguments are just small ones, nothing serious. Being such a compatible pair, they never let the arguments going on for long. If it's Chaeyoung's fault, she would ease Mina's anger by lots of hugs, kisses and sweet treats, with Mina being a sweetheart who is deeply in love with Chaeyoung, she would easily let things go. And if it's Mina's fault, Mina would just be her adorable self when asking Chaeyoung for forgiveness, and Chaeyoung who adores Mina from head to toe, would just instantly melt and forgive her Baby, doesn't matter what mistakes her Baby made.

It's now almost the end of their first year of university, end of the year means that there are lots of works, lots of assignments, projects and exam preparations.

Mina and Chaeyoung are busy with their own uni works, they are now at home on a Sunday afternoon after a whole Saturday spending time together at Mina's parents's place. Mina is in the study room, typing away her assignments on her laptop, while Chaeyoung is on the balcony, working on her painting for the end of the year project. Her phone rings making her stop the brush, she looks at the caller ID before answering,

'Oh, hi Rose! Haven't catch up with you for a while. How are you?' Chaeyoung happily greets, being her friendly self,

'I'm alright, I guess. I...actually, I want to ask if the dinner that you promised is still valid?' Rose carefully asks,

'Of course, Rose. I still have to repay for your help. Whatever it is, I'm always ready.' Chaeyoung answers,

'So is tonight ok? I have made a booking at the Eureka restaurant at 6pm.' Rose asks,

'Yes, Rose, I will be there.' Chaeyoung replies,

'But Chaeyoung, can you...can you pick me up from my place? I want us to go together to the restaurant.' Rose requests,

'Of course, Rose, I will pick you up. I will be at your place at around 5:30pm, is that ok?' Chaeyoung says,

'Yes, Chaeyoung, I will be waiting. See you later then.' Rose happily says,