Chapter 24

Third person's POV

Early morning on the next day, Mina and Chaeyoung wake up by the sun shining on their faces, cool breeze brush against their skin, sounds of birds chirping and a beautiful blue sky. Chaeyoung packs their things into her backpack, then crouches down infront of Mina, back facing her,

'Get on, princess! I will carry you back to camp.' Chaeyoung sweetly says to Mina,

'Chaeyoungie, it will be difficult for you to walk carrying me. I can walk by myself.' Mina reasons,

'Minari, I don't want you to walk with your sprained ankle. You need to take care of your ankle, it's very important for a dancer like you' Chaeyoung tells her,

Mina is hesitating, worried that she will be a burden for Chaeyoung on this long difficult walk.

Chaeyoung stands up, facing her, 'Don't worry, Baby, you are not a burden for me. I'm a lot stronger than you think, plus I had piggyback you before, I'm your horsie, remember?'

Mina's face turns red, bits of memories from the drunken night come back to her like wild fire.

Seeing Mina being embarrassed, Chaeyoung continues to tease, 'I'm more than capable of taking you back down to the camping ground, but Baby...I can't take you to see Unicorns.'

Mina's face couldn't get any more red, her eyes fix to the ground, refusing to look at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung pinches her cheek, 'What a cutie you are! I'm sorry, I can't help it. Teasing you is my daily vitamin.'

Mina finally looks at Chaeyoung but still pouting a little from the early morning tease.

Chaeyoung smiles at her adoringly, and gives those pouting lips a quick peck, 'I'm sorry, Baby. No more teasing for today, I promise. Now, shall we get going? Our friends must be very worried about us.'

Mina nods slightly, and gets on Chaeyoung's back. Chaeyoung then proceeds to walk back to the main path, then going down the hill, it's difficult with Mina on her back but she managed. She's more than happy to have her girl this close to her.

'Thank you, Babe! I don't know what I would do without you.' Mina says from the back,

'You will always have me, Baby. I'm always here, right next to you.' Chaeyoung tells her,

Mina reaches her head forward and kisses Chaeyoung on the cheek. Chaeyoung smiles, 'You just recharged my energy, Baby. I can carry you all day now.'

They both are giggling, having fun with each other while heading back down.

Once they almost reach the camping site, from above, they can see the place is in total chaos, police cars, big buses, people are everywhere getting ready to do the search for not just one but two missing students.

'Oh my God, there they are! Chaeyoung found Mina.' Nayeon screams as soon as she caught the sight of the two as they just reach the ground.

And with that, people are rushing over to the two of them. Chaeyoung gently places Mina down on a wooden bench right near there.

'Mina, Chaeyoung, are you two alright?' Their friends are surrounding them, checking on them from head to toe,

'I'm ok, just have a sprained ankle.' Mina says to her friends, pointing at her ankle,

Right at that moment, Mr and Mrs Myoui run over,

'My daughter, darling, you scared mom to death.' Mrs Myoui says while hugging Mina tightly,