JAEHYUN - When you saved your Mafia husband (1/2)

Requested by JaehyunsMilk23

"Mommy? Why are you crying?" your daughter, Nayun asked as she wiped the falling tears on your cheeks."Huh?" You wiped your face and found yourself crying.

"N-Nothing baby.H-Have you finish your cake?" she shook her head cutely."It's not good!" you sighed.

"But it's still food hm?" she looked away."No! I want another cake! It's my birthday today!" Nayun yelled angrily.

"Fine fine mommy will buy another cake hm?" you tried to coax her but she was still sulking."Go play first" Nayun got off from her seat and ran to the sink.

You sighed trying to calm your mind.You tried to call your husband Jaehyun but he never pick it up. 

Ever since he married to you by force, he never talk to you.He will if only it is very very important to.

His parents wanted a grandson but you gave them a granddaughter instead.That was how they're hating you more and more.

Jaehyun stopped giving you money ever since you gave birth.Your in-laws didn't visit you every weekend like before anymore.

You were suffering all alone.Your parents disowned you after you married Jaehyun.It all started with his father.

Suddenly the bell rang.You ran to the door and there was Jaehyun."J-Jaehyun-shi" you called and he walked passed you.

"DADDY! DADDY CAN WE PLAY?! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY" Nayun ran to her father hugging his leg."Fuck off" he shrugged her off until she fell on her butt.

Nayun started crying and that pissed Jaehyun off."GOSH SHUT UP CAN YOU?!" he yelled at her but that was not changing anything.

You ran to Nayun and calmed her down."S-Sorry" you mumbled and he kicked the shelves and stormed to his room.

"It's okay baby.Mommy is here" You kissed her head while she was still crying.

That's just your routine.

5 months later

Your friend knew what happened to you and she wanted to help you so bad.Her name is Chaewon and she was your highschool classmates.

Jaehyun was out for his mission and you decided to accept her offer to run away from him.She helped you with your luggages and you succeed running away from the house.

Not long after someone pulled you both off on the street.It was Jaehyun."Where the fuck are you going huh?!" he yelled at your face.

"Please let me go please.I can't take this anymore! Just let me go!" you begged him but he just dragged you into his car with Nayun.

He pushed you to the floor as soon as you arrived home."Mommy!!" Nayun ran to you hugging you in terrified.Out of the blue, gunshots sounds echoed.

It was Jaehyun's enemies."SHIT!" he ran to the entrance and started fighting them.You ran into the bulletproof room where Jaehyun's private office was.

You put Nayun in the corner and calmed her down.Soon, you heard they were barging into the house."N-Nayunie? Listen to Mommy hm?" she looked up with trembling eyes.

"T-Take this phone.Call grandpa and grandma.Tell them to come here with bodyguards.Can you do that?" Nayun nodded and you gave her your phone.

"Mommy go out so stay here okay?" she shook her head."It's okay I'll be fine hm? Remember mommy always love you" you kissed her forehead and ran out to find Jaehyun.

You saw him on the ground holding his bleeding knee as you saw his gangs were there already protecting him.

You pulled him behind the kitchen island and took a towel and stopped the bleed."A-Are you okay?!" He just breathed out.

He was looking around for the weapons when he saw one of his enemies were pointing a gun at him.You followed his gaze and quickly hugged him making the bullet went into your back.

"NO! NO NO NO! Y/N!!!!!" he looked up and the guy was smirking widely."No! NO PLEASE NO!" he cried out holding her bleeding back.

"MARK!! MARK COME HERE!" Jaehyun yelled and Mark gasped in shocked when he saw the view.

Then his parents came with their men.The enemies defeated and they quickly took you and Jaehyun to the hospital.

Your parents and your daughter also went to the hospital."W-What happened to my baby?" Your mom asked worriedly.

Who will not get worried if their own kid is in the hospital even though they disowned them.It all just mother love.

"I HATE YOU!!" Nayun punched Jaehyun's injured leg.He felt nothing but sorrow in himself because he was the one that witnessed you being shot.

"Y/n's family?" the doctor asked and Nayun ran to him."Mommy?! My mommy?!" she asked desperately.Your mom took Nayun away from the doctor.

"She's in coma"

6 weeks later

Jaehyun was in his bed staring at the wall as nothing was in his mind right now."Jae? Son eat something at least" his father said trying to help the depressed guy.

Suddenly, his phone rang."Hello?" Jaehyun asked with his hoarse voice."What?!" Jaehyun shrieked running out to his car leaving the parents dumbfounded.

He ran into the hospital as soon as he parked his car.Jaehyun went into your room and there were you already woke up from coma and now playing with Nayun weakly.

"MOMMY LAST NIGHT! I DREAMT UNICORN! AND YOU'RE TRUE! THEY FART RAINBOWS!" Nayun giggled and you chuckled softly at her.

"Y-Y/n" Jaehyun called and Nayun's smiled dropped."GO AWAY!" she yelled getting off from the bed."GO AWAY FROM MOMMY!!" she pushed Jaehyun out with all her force but she was just a kid after all.

"Nayunie don't do that to Daddy.Mommy is fine" she glared at Jaehyun and stomped back to you.Your mom brought Nayun out from the room.

"A-Are you alright? How's your knee?" you asked Jaehyun who was crying hard beside you.

"I'm so sorry Y/n" he cried holding your hand tightly."It's fine Jae" she chuckled wiping his tears."Why?! Why are you being so kind why?! You should hate me Y/n?!" he yelled out.

"B-Because I love you.I know you don't but I do.D-Don't worry my father already talked with the lawyer about the divorce papers a-" he kissed you.

"No please no.Don't leave me please" he rested his forehead on yours.

"Please give me a chance" he begged.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

what if I tell you that there'll be no part 2 HUEHUEHEUEHUEHUE