she makes my knees weak

~ y/n's pov ~
chapter includes: this was a draft in my deleted imagine book, i was so excited for you guys to see the original version but my book was deleted before i could publish it.
a big fuck you to the person who reported my books.

i watch her drive into the school parking lot on her motorcycle.

the girl with teal hair, billie o'connell.

her. the girl who makes my knees weak.

it's so cliche how we met. she came up to me in chemistry class and asked if i could tutor her.

i watch her take off her helmet, shaking her head to fix her beautifully messy helmet hair.

"y/n, hellooo. earth to y/n." my friend, angel, snaps me out of my trance.

"oooooh y/n has a little crush!" she exclaims. "i do not! her hair is just pretty." i defend myself.

"hey, y/n/n." i hear billie greet.

if i could blush, i would be blushing so hard right now.

"hi, billie." i reply, and i hear angel and my other friend, xemina, laughing and talking to each other.

"did you get your hair done? it's really pretty." billie compliments as i observe her outfit and stance.

so, so hot.

"i did, and thank you." she nods her head as a "you're welcome" before i hear the first bell ring.

my friends all make their way inside and head to home room.

i watch as billie pulls out a cigarette from her bag.

"billie, you can't be smoking on school grounds." i scold.

"meh, the principal will still find a way to give me detention, so i don't care anymore."

she holds her cigarette between her lips, lighting it and inhaling the toxic smoke.

but she does it so sexily...

"you wanna skip with me?" she asks, blowing out the smoke as she talks.

"no, billie. if my parents get a call that i didn't show up i'll be murdered." i say.

"and you should get to class too." i look her in the eye.

"but-
"no, i'm not tutoring you for nothing." i take her by her hand, trying to drag her into the building.

she quickly stomps on her cigarette, letting me drag her to our home room.

time skip

billie and i walk up to the door of her small bungalow, unlocking the door. as we walk in, i'm hit with the aroma of cinnamon, with a slight scent of vanilla.

i look around her living room, seeing pictures on the walls.

one picture in particular i notice is a picture of her when she was a baby, sitting with who i can only assume is her mom.