skirt

~ y/n's pov ~
chapter includes: cute fluff

i watch billie walk into the bedroom, wearing a cute blue shirt and a white skirt.

i shut my phone off and watch as she looks in the mirror, catching my gaze in the reflection.

"what?" she smiles. "nothing, you're just beautiful. i like your outfit." i watch her blush, doing a little twirl.

"thanks. i look so pretty."

"you do, c'mere."

she walks up to me, and i sit her in my lap.

"where are you going?" i ask, fixing the buttons on her shirt since she missed one.

"i'm gonna go out with drew to a restaurant, do you wanna come?" she takes my hands in hers.

"...i'd love to, but i wouldn't wanna intrude."
"you're not intruding, y/n. drew likes you, i promise. just because zoe doesn't like you doesn't mean she doesn't either. she told me she thinks you're funny."

i sit there for a second, i wanna go, but at the same time, they probably just want it to be just the two.

"i'm making up my mind for you, you're coming. go get dressed, baby."

she stands and and goes into her big walk in closet to find her shoes, before i could even protest.

a/n
this was short i know but i'm running out of completed chapters to post because school has me burnt out and i'm trying to juggle school, home life, writing chapters, and thinking of a plot for my new book.

posting may be a little delayed as well, and i apologize for that.