sparkles

~ eden's pov ~
chapter includes: cute imagine
this is about christmas :)

mommy and mama took me somewhere. i don't know where we are though.

mommy said that she wanted my "first christmas" to be "special."

i don't know what that means, but mommy was excited to take me here.

it's a house, but it's not mine. mommy said it's a cabin.

"babe it's snowing!" mommy gasps, looking out the window. mama comes over to mommy, looking out the window with her.

hey! i wanna know what snowing is!

i crawl over to mommy's leg, pulling on her pants.

she picks me up and kisses my face. i like when mommy picks me up, she always gives me hugs!

mama does it too, but not as much as mommy does!

"look, angel. it's snow!" i look out the window, and see sparkles falling from the sky!

i don't see sparkles at my real house. is that what snow looks like?

"so what are we doing on christmas?" mama asks mommy, hugging her from behind.

"well we're gonna meet in my parents' cabin and give each other our presents and probably watch some christmas movies with them. i'm not sure what my parents have planned." mommy says.

mama smiles and whispers something in mommy's ear, making mommy laugh.

i wanna know the secret!

"we'll talk about that later. maybe when i'm not holding our 10 month old?" mommy says, making me curious.

what's the secret, and what's a 10 month old?

i rub my eyes, starting to feel tired.

i think i need some milk before i go to sleep, my tummy feels empty.

i figured out that if i pull mommy's shirt, she gives me milk. sometimes from a boob, and sometimes from a bottle.

i don't care where it comes from right now, i want to go to sleep.

i pull on her shirt, resting my head on her chest.

"you can't go to sleep right now, baby. if you go to sleep now you'll be up at 2. mommy needs sleep too." mommy says.

i whine, kicking my legs. i wanna go to sleep now!

i start to cry, making mommy give in.

"alright, alright. don't cry. i'm taking a nap with you."

i stop crying and lay my head back down. finally! now where's my bottle?

"baby can you make her a bottle?" mommy asks, walking back into a room.

then mommy gasps.

"y/n there's literally LED lights in the room." mommy says, putting purple lights on.

"does that mean we can-
"don't even think about finishing what you were about to say!" mommy groans.