movie star

~ y/n's pov ~
chapter includes: imagine, in the beginning it's the filming of a show, billie is violet and y/n is anna. i just had an idea and since i haven't posted in a while i decided to take the little bit of inspiration i had to write this so idek if it's good or not.

"ACTION!"

i open my door, seeing violet standing there, looking nervous.

i know she called before she came, but it feels weird seeing her after last weekends events.

when our eyes meet, something in the atmosphere changes, and i feel the way i felt at the party with her.

i pull her into the house and push her up against the door, smashing our lips together. her hands lock in my hair, tugging on it.

my hands attach to her waist, smoothing my hands under her shirt to take it off. she stops me.

"wait." she pants, allowing me to kiss down her neck. "what, baby?" i whisper.

"...i need to get something off my chest." i pull back to look at her, wet from the storm.

"can we please talk about...y'know...what happened at the party." i step back, awkwardly running my fingers through my hair.

"oh..i- i'm sorry. i didn't know that's why you wanted to come here." i stutter, clearing my throat.

"well it's not, i just wanted to talk about what happened that night."

there's awkward silence, and i feel like dying right there.

"look, we don't even have to talk about that night. we can just pretend it didn't hap-
"that's the thing, anna. i don't wanna forget about it." she start picking at her nails.

"i'm torn. that night was so fun with you and you made me feel a way that i've never felt, but i still love brooke. we've been together for so long and i don't know what life would be like without her." she explains.

i scoff, "you don't love brooke, v. you just can't imagine the idea of not being with her. if you loved her you wouldn't have slept with me."

she stares at me blankly, not knowing what to say. most likely because i'm right and she knows it.

"violet i've been in love with you since high school, and that night didn't help push those feeling away."

"you know i treat you better than she ever has. i'm not one to boast but i'm sure i know a lot more about you than her. she only cares when she's horny and i don't understand how you can't see that."

"i do see that. that's why i'm torn. do you think if i didn't have mixed emotions about brooke that i would've had sex with you?"

i don't know if the room could get anymore tension-filled or awkward than it is now.

her face softens and she stares off before changing the topic. "um, can i stay the night?" i wanna say something about her changing the topic, but i decide to leave it alone. she's soaking wet and it's 12am.

"well that's what you said over call, wasn't it? do you want some clothes?" i ask and she nods.

the topic change is still making me confused, but instead of harping on that awkward moment i just simply look for some clothes for her to wear.