morning cuddles (version 1)

~ billies pov ~
chapter includes: fluff, sub billie

"my beautiful angel." i hear someone whisper, waking me up. i grunt as my eyes flutter open, seeing y/n laying in front of me, looking at me.

i rub my eyes and stretch. "good morning, angel face." she whispers, pushing my hair out of my face and behind my ear.

"mm, mornin'." i whisper back, almost inaudible. "are you excited for today?" she kisses my forehead. i furrow my eyebrows.

"what's today?" i ask, still half asleep since y/n kept me up all night. if you know, then you know.

"i'm taking you somewhere, i told you that last night." she reminds me. "mm, 'kay." i yawn, closing my eyes again.

i feel her thumb brush over my cheek, making me smile lightly and open my eyes. "what?" i ask, seeing her focused on my face.

"nothing, you're just really beautiful when you're sleepy." she shrugs. "so are you saying that i'm not beautiful any other time-
"no, i never said that. you just sleep pretty."

i blush, and lift the blankets up to my face to hide my pink cheeks.

"c'mere, freckle face." she grunts as she pulls me over, making me scoff sleepily. "is that supposed to be an insult-
"no, i love your freckles, billie. you know that."

i lay on top of her like she wanted, resting my head on her chest. "what time do i have to get up?" i ask, wrapping my arms around her like she's my personal body pillow.

well, she is, but whatever.

"well it's...8:24am right now, so you've got a little before you gotta get up. i was thinking maybe we could get there around 1:30." she explains.

"oh, i have plenty of time." i shake my head. "you're so fucking beautiful." she says, almost like she's in awe.

"stop, you make me nervous!" i whine, hiding my red face in her neck.

"i just need you to know how gorgeous you are, i love you."

"i love you too, but enough with the sappy shit. it makes me blush, and you already called me beautiful like...5 times already this morning."

"whatever, ungrateful ass. i could be telling you you're ugly all the time but i don't." she rolls her eyes.

"well that's because you're not...i mean i don't want you thinking you're ugly because you're very much NOT ugly and i think you're a very gorgeou-

"shush." i say, shutting her up by kissing her neck right where i know she likes it.

she closes her eyes and smiles, sighing. "now that'll make your pussy throb." she says, making me laugh.

i sit up on her lap so i'm straddling her, and her eyes fall down to my barely covered boobs.

she's wearing the silk blue set she wore in the lost cause mv, but with no bra.

"no, no. we already did stuff last night, no more." i cover my cleavage, knowing that just by looking at my tits, she can get horny.

"no, i know. just...fuck, man." she says, making me rolls my eyes with a stupid smile. she puts her head in between my boobs and motorboats them.

i laugh and push her head away. "stooop! go make me some coffee." i lean down and kiss her lips, climbing off of her.

"ouch." i seethe, my vagina aching horribly.

"not my fault." i hear y/n say, making her way out of the room quickly.

"it is your fault, horndog." i stand up, walking slowly and carefully due to my soreness.

i rub my eyes and walk into the kitchen, seeing y/n make my coffee.

i wrap my arms around her and she turns around, wrapping hers around me. i lean my head up and rest my chin on her chest, pecking her lips.

"i love you, but fuck you for making me go through this pain." i state truthfully. "i know, i'm sorry about that. didn't mean to go too hard." she shrugs.

she slips her hands inside of my underwear to hold my ass, squeezing as she pleases. i shake my head and place it back down on her chest, smelling the aroma of coffee fill the morning air.

a/n
happy new year everyone!
this was a chapter from my old, sadly deleted imagine book. i had a very kind person screen record it for me and i rewrote it :)
also...if you can still view my deleted imagine book- which is very unlikely- pm me any chapters you'd like rewritten and send me a screen recording.

version 2 of this coming shortlyyyyy