forgotten

~ omniscient pov ~
chapter includes: imagine

billie blinks her eyes open, excited for this very special day.

august 11th, billie would never forget the date.

billie lifts the blankets up to her chest, covering her naked body, before leaning over to be directly in y/n's face.

"babyyyyy." she drags out, and sleepy smile on her face. "wake up, love." she kisses her cheek.

she can tell by y/n's body language, that she's fake sleeping, possibly trying to mess with billie.

eventually, y/n opens her eyes, meeting billies blue ones. "good morninggg." billie yawns, plopping her upper half of her body onto y/n's.

"morning, squish." y/n blinks her eyes open, looking down at billie who's looking up at her with her doe eyes, resting her chin on her chest.

"guess what."
"what?"

"guess what today is." billie smiles, her heart filling with love at the thought of what today is.

y/n grabs her phone, checking the date.

august 11th.

"the anniversary of your ep?" y/n guesses, making billie laugh.

" yes...but no, guess again." she smiles.

y/n thinks long and hard, but still nothing rings a bell.

"your...dogs birthday?" she guesses again.

billies smile drops.

billie thought y/n was just messing with her, but she sees the actually confusion on her face, making her feel very sad.

"it's our fucking anniversary, y/n." billie spits, her eyes filling with tears.

y/n feels her heart drop, and it finally clicks.

it really is their 2 year anniversary.

"oh my g-
"i can't believe you forgot our anniversary." billie says, her lip quivering.

"baby i didn't forget-
"please just leave me alone."

billie gets out of bed, walking over to her dresser to get out a pair of underwear and a shirt.

she slips on y/n's boxers and her shirt, walking out of the room.

y/n huffs, sliding her hands down her face.

truth is, she forgot, but then didn't forget at the same time.

she's so used to celebrating the anniversary of the day they started dating, which is april 14th.

they've been married for two years, so they've only ever had one other anniversary.

y/n looks down at her ring, wanting to slap herself.

how could she be so stupid?

she stretches before standing up out of bed, walking down the stairs and into the kitchen.

she sees billie making herself cereal, and at least tries to mend things with her wife.

she snakes her arms around billie, rocking them side to side. she kisses billies shoulder, leading up her neck to her cheek.

but billie just kept making herself cereal as if y/n wasn't even there. "baby," y/n murmurs, rubbing her hips.

billie pulls y/n's arms from around her, walking over to the kitchen island and standing by it as she begins to eat her cereal.

y/n walks to the other side of the island, leaning over the table as she watches billie scroll through her phone.

"angel," y/n calls. she gets silence in return.

"gorgeous," no reply.
"pretty girl," still being ignored.
"hot stuff," silence.
"my love," still silence.

y/n gives up, resting her chin in her hand as she continues to stare at billie. y/n can see billie try and hold back a smile, knowing she gets nervous when people stare at her.

it quickly drops though, since billie knows she has to keep the act going.

truth be told, billie got over y/n forgetting their anniversary when she was making her cereal, because she remembers y/n telling her that she's used to the anniversary when they first got together.

she just wants to give y/n a hard time.

"babyyyyy! talk to meeeee!" y/n exclaims.

billie gives her the finger, continuing to scroll through her phone.

y/n has to think of other stuff to bribe her with.

"i'm sorry. we can have the hottest, most raunchiest sex tonight."

billie almost considers, but she just wants to be an asshole. and she knows she'll be getting the most hottest sex tonight either way.

"i'm taking you out today. we can go to your favorite restaurant in dtla. only if you talk to me and say that you forgive me."

nothing.

a small smile cracks on billies lips though.

and she finally looks at y/n.

y/n gasps.

"hey! you looked at me! i'm taking that as you forgiving me." she runs to the other side of the island, picking billie up and throwing her over her shoulder, spinning her around.

billie screams as she spin her all the way back to the bedroom.

"let me down!" she says within a fit of laughter. once she starts to slap at y/n's back, she finally puts her down.

"you're so needy." billie complains as y/n wraps her arms around her, kissing all over her face.

"i know. i sorry for forgetting-
"i know that, y/n. i was just trying to fuck with you. i forgave you a whole 10 minutes ago."

"oh you asshole!" y/n exclaims.

they laugh together and meet in a kiss. billie elongates the kiss, one of her hands sliding into y/n's hair.

"i believe you promised some of the hottest, most raunchiest sex tonight..." billie trails off.

"i suppose i did." y/n smiles.

"could i get some of that a little earlier?"

"at 9am? you're a crazy woman!" y/n exclaims sarcastically.

but, she still picks billie up by the back of her thighs, crawling onto the bed with her.

a/n
hi everyone :)