gone too soon

~ y/n's pov ~
chapter includes: sad
imagine </3

memories

i watch billie walk, with her books in her hands, to her bus.

i try to catch up with her, and succeed before she could even get close to her bus.

i slap her ass, making her turn around and let out a small laugh when she sees that it's just me.

"i should've known it was you." she smiles, her smile so bright and beautiful.

we walk onto the bus together, sitting all the way in the back.

i give her a kiss, asking how her day went.

as she explains how her day went, i observe her outfit. her cute little skirt, she's got her nikes on, and a brown crew neck with a collared shirt on underneath.

i then observe her hairstyle. her beautiful blonde hair is pulled back in a half up half down bun, her bangs sitting just below her eyebrows.

"and finneas and i are supposed to....why are you looking at me like that?" she trails off.

"nothing, you look beautiful today."

her face turns red, and she looks out the window.

"oh- not that i thought you looked ugly any other day! i just-
"y/n, stop rambling. i just get nervous when people compliment me."

"i know that, but you're too pretty to not compliment."

she hides her cheeks behind her hands, as the tips of her ears turn red too.

i kiss her forehead, then her lips. it always seems to make her smile, so i do that a lot just to see it.

her smile is one of my most favorite things.

"i love you."

"i love you too."

________________________________________

i stare at my ceiling, afraid that if i move, i'll wake the beautiful being, sleeping atop my own body.

she looks so peaceful, sleeping in nothing but my shirt and a pair of underwear.

her blonde hair laid gently down her back, her head nuzzled in my neck as her heart beats steadily.

67 beats per minute, i counted.

we fell asleep while talking, that was around 6pm. i have no idea what time it is now, but it's dark out, so it must be passed 10pm.

i gently run my finger nails up and down her thigh, finding the silence quite soothing.

having her here with me, is all i really need to be content.

i feel her blonde eyelashes flutter against my neck, and feel her stretch her legs out.

"hi, my love." i murmur as she lifts her head up, her eyes still slightly closed.