sleepyhead (version 1)

~ y/n's pov ~
chapter includes: cute imagine/ fluff

i hear my alarm clock go off, making me groan.

it's 7am already?

i roll over and turn my alarm off, stretching and blinking rapidly so my eyes can stay open.

i roll over to cuddle my girlfriend, but i'm met with the feeling of her side being empty and cold.

i grunt and stand up, having to wait and stand still for a little because of my iron deficiency.

shoutout to all my bitches with an iron deficiency, we almost d!e just from standing up </3

i walk down the hallway, down stairs, and into the kitchen, seeing billie standing by the counter, drinking tea whilst scrolling through her phone.

she hates that she can't drink coffee right now, because she's pregnant.

i'm sorry but whenever i make billie pregnant it reminds me of how many times billie has been rumored to be pregnant these past 2 years????

"g'morning, my love." i kiss her cheek, giving her tummy a little rub.

"g'morning, sleepyhead. sorry for not staying in bed, i was having horrible morning sickness. just nausea this time, thank god." she explains.

"oh, do you feel better now?" i ask, moving passed her to get a mug from the cupboard.

"yeah, much better. the morning sickness was supposed to go away after my first trimester, but it's still here." she frowns.

"i'm sure it'll go away soon, it's normal for that to happen." i let my coffee brew, and i lean in to peck her lips.

i smile, pecking her lips again.

"you're so beautiful. you've got that pregnancy glow!"

"and stop stealing my shirts. i was gonna wear that for work." i add, pulling at the material of MY shirt that she won't stop stealing.

"it's soft! stop buying soft shirts if you don't want me to hog them!" she argues.

i shake my head and squint at her, taking a sip from my coffee.

billie says i'm a "sick person" for drinking straight black coffee. she said, "i mean at least put a sugar packet and a bit of oatmilk in there!"

so i replied, "at least i can take things raw."

she gasped offendedly. "i can take things raw, and look what happened to me!" she protest, pointing to her baby bump.

i laugh at her, making her roll her eyes.

"i don't think i like you anymore." she grumbles, putting her mug in the sink.

"get your ass back here, where's my kiss at?" i question.

"aht aht aht, you know the rule. coffee breath." she reminds me as i lean in to kiss her, and she squished my lips shut with her fingers.

does that make sense?

"can i at least get to kiss my angel?" i pout, lifting her shirt to kiss her belly.

"she's been mean all morning." she huffs. "or he." i add.

"babe, it's a girl. i can just feel it, i looked up the signs that you're having a girl, and i have all of them." billie explains.

"that's just merely a myth, and we have to start finding out names. especially unisex names, since you want the gender to be a surprise."

"but i picked out names for baby girls already." i roll my eyes, making billie reply with a "whaaaat?"

"i feel like you'll explode if the baby comes out a boy." i laugh, as we walk into the bathroom to brush our teeth.

"no, i'll love our baby no matter what gender. but i have some cute names already. like angel, lila, lizzie, eden, blue. you can figure out more." she tells me.

"eden is really cute, and unisex." i agree through my toothbrush.

after washing my mouth out, i ask if i can finally get a kiss.

she leans in and i connect our lips. i sneak in more kisses, and she starts smiling, making it hard for her to kiss me back.

she holds the back of my neck, nipping at my bottom lip.

"keep doing that, you'll be having twins." i warn, making her giggle.

"go get ready for work, dumbass." she slaps my ass as she walks passed me.

"it's my off day today, i wanna get some sleep while your gone." she adds, laying in bed.

she doesn't get much sleep because of her schedule, so i'll let her sleep and i'll make dinner tonight.

she's pregnant, it's the least i could do.

time skip after getting dressed

i walk back in the bedroom as i slip on my vans, seeing billie already half asleep.

i kiss her cheek, whispering for her to get some rest.

she nods, cuddling into the blankets.

"make sure that after you eat today to take your vitamins, i'll text you at 9:30 to remind you." i inform.

"i love you both." her eyes flutter open as i rub her belly.

"love y'too."

we share a small kiss before i grab my wallet and keys, walking out of the door.