fall

~ billies pov ~
chapter includes: imagine

i lay my back down on the bed, that was once previously arched, leaning up to kiss y/n.

i guess you can say we're friends with benefits. i'm on tour right now, so i decided to take her with me for whenever i need to...be satisfied.

we're in my hotel room, i think we're in berlin or something, i don't really remember.

she gets off of me and lays down, taking off the strap.

"i gotta go pee, i'll be right back."

i stand up and head to the bathroom.

as i'm using the bathroom, i think about the way y/n makes me feel.

she makes me feel so good. not just sexually, but romantically. the way she looks at me, it makes me melt.

the tinkle in her eyes when she looks at me, and the feeling i get when i'm near her, makes me believe more and more that i was made for her.

corny, i know. i just can't help but feel that way.

i flush and wash my hands, observing the hickeys that y/n left on my neck. i'm gonna have to do something about that before my next show, which is in two days.

i walk back into the bedroom to see y/n cleaning off the dildo, throwing away the dirty wet wipe.

i get in bed next to her, laying on my side to look at her.

"i can go back to my hotel room if you want me to—
"no, i want you here for tonight please."

i hesitate before scooting closer to her, my hand resting on her chest and my head in her neck.

she kisses the crown of my head, close to my forehead, telling me to get some sleep. she makes my heart flutter in the best way.

"i'm gonna take you around berlin, since it's our last day here tomorrow." she says.

"mkay, goodnight." i give her another kiss, watching her close her eyes to go to sleep.

i watch her fall asleep, as my chest starts to feel fuzzy and warm.

i...i think i'm falling in love.

who am i kidding, i fell in love with her a while ago, i just kept brushing it off.

i kiss her cheek, pulling the blankets up to my chest.

"i love you." i whisper.
i didn't expect her to respond, though.
"i love you too, now go to sleep."

how can she say it so casually? i had to prepare for weeks to say it.

i can just feel my face turning red, luckily the room is dark.

"...you really love me?" i ask, playing with the loose thread at the end of the blanket.

"...well yeah, i fell in love with you when we were dancing in the rain the night after your show in new york." she admits, and i melt just thinking of that night again.

"what does this mean now?.." i think out loud. "whatever you want it to mean, we can take it slow if you want." she suggests, sounding tired.

i nod, turning over on my side. not too long after, i hear the bed move and dip a little, and i feel her pull me closer to her.

i close my eyes, relaxing at the feeling of her arms wrapping me in her warmth.

a/n
...i'm back :)
so for those who don't know, my old imagine book got deleted back in july, and so did my book "i'm yours"
apparently someone did a mass report on my books and that's how they were deleted.

if you guys can still see my old imagine book, pm me your favorite chapter from it and i'll write it!

this time, i'm not gonna publish on a schedule, especially since school is starting up again (september 1st for me)