by the pool

~ y/n's pov ~
chapter includes: g!p y/n, smut

when i come home from work, i'm usually met with billie reading a book, laying on the floor with some quiet music playing. or to her drawing, laying on her stomach wearing only my boxers and a shirt.

but today once i got home, i was met with silence and an empty house.

"billie?" i call out, slipping my jeans and my shoes off.

i check the bedroom to see if she was taking a nap, but no one was in the room. the bed was neatly made with billies notebook and a pencil laid at the end of the bed.

i decide to grab a snack from the pantry, and as i pass by the back door, i see billies black hair from the lawn chair out by the pool.

i grab a chip bag and walk outback.

"hey, baby. i'm home." i squint from the sun.

i'm caught off guard once i see that billie is topless, with only a very thin g-string on.

"gimme kiss." she mumbles, her eyes still closed.

i kiss her, trying to find my words.

"your lips taste salty." she giggles. "i'm eating chips." i groan out as she opens her eyes and steals a handful.

"may i ask why you're topless?" i almost chuckle, seeing her lips curls into a smile.

"well i went for a swim but then i wanted to tan. i wouldn't want any tan lines." she shrugs.

"you'll have tan lines on your bottom half. why not just take those off too?" i grin. "very funny, y/n. but i'm not having my bare vagina on this goddamn lawn chair."

"they'll be coming off later anyways." i say quietly, stuffing a chip in my mouth.

"was that a threat, y/l/n?" she sits up on her elbows.

"a promise." i correct.

"oh yeah? don't be making empty promises now." she laughs lowly, standing up and walking over to my lawn chair.

her tits bounce with every step.

i watch her straddle me, my heart beat dropping somewhere else once i realize what i've started.

she takes my chip bag, setting down on the ground beside the chair. i am never seeing that chip bag again.

"are you just gonna sit there looking like a deer in headlights or are you gonna do something?" she asks, twirling my hair with her finger.

i grab her by the back of her neck, initiating a make out. she reciprocates the kiss, her hands on either side of my head.

my hands drop down, one hand on her left boob, the other gripping her waist.

now i just got home not even 10 minutes ago, and i'm basically being greeted with a make out session.

i'm not even complaining.

now once she started grinding in my lap and moaning in my mouth, i knew we were gonna end up fucking.

whether that means i take her here on the patio, or i carry her inside.