through the wall

~ anonymous pov ~
chapter includes: a little weird...some smut

i always make sure i set an alarm for 9:30pm. it seems to be the time that billie starts getting ready for bed.

i made sure to set my camera up where she couldn't find it. that would be a horrible lawsuit.

i hear my alarm go off, making me run to my computer.

i turn it on, clicking onto the camera monitors, clicking on camera #3, the one in her bedroom.

i have a camera in every room, she likes to get fucked in spontaneous places.

i was almost late.

she was just locking her door, as she slips her shirt off over her head.

she doesn't seem to be alone, she accompanied by another person. disgusting. i hope she thinks of me everytime they fuck her.

i hope she thinks of the way i would fuck her so good. i'd have her shaking, begging me to go deeper, wrapping her legs around my waist tightly.

she got a restraining order on me after what happened the night of february 16th 2020. she called me crazy, a monster.

whatever she wants to think.

she broke up with me, what did she expect me to do?

i watch billie and the mysterious person make out.

i have yet to know their name, she only moans things like "baby." i've heard the name y/n/n pop up somewhere as she talks to them through their kiss.

it makes my blood boil as i watch this person, y/n/n, lay billie down in the bed the way i used to every night.

billie moans as they suck on her neck, making me laugh hysterically.

i had her moaning better than that, and her sweet spot is right on her pulse point, not under her fucking chin.

clearly this person has never had sex with her. well obviously...i watch her every night.

they slip billies pants off, along with her underwear.

instead of easing into foreplay, they just go straight into fucking her.

billie loves foreplay. she loved it when i would kiss down her body, kissing down to her fingertips.

there's no way she's wet enough. hell, she's probably not wet at all, i can tell by the way she seethes when they push into her.

"baby, can you please get the lube? it's in my nightstand."

i laugh to myself, what a fucking idiot.

they grab the lube, and once they lubricate themselves, they finally push into her.

all billie lets out is some heavy breathing. how sad, they don't even know how to satisfy her.

we'd been together since we were 14, i know by the way she sounds if she isn't actually being pleasured.

i've only ever had her unsatisfied 4 times, i almost always knew how to pleasure her. 99.9% of the time.