of course...

~ y/n's pov ~
chapter includes: imagine , smut-ish

i open the door to billie and i's shared home, taking my shoes off after a long day at work.

"babe, i'm home!" i yell, locking the door.

"welcome home, sexy." i hear her say in a very seductive tone. i look over to see her leaning against the wall with a silk robe on.

i can see her cleavage, but i don't know what she's wearing under that robe. or what she isn't wearing, rather.

"what's today?" she asks me, making me furrow my eyebrows and look at my phone.

tuesday, february 14th.

"tuesday?" i question, making her shake her head.

"valentine's day." she corrects me. she walks up to me, swaying her hips a little more noticeably as her heels click against the hardwood floor.

she takes my hand, leading me to the couch and sitting me down.

"i know you've had a very, very long day at work, baby." she talks slowly, rubbing my shoulders.

"well...yeah i guess." i try my best not to stutter, feeling my underwear become....not so dry anymore.

she unties the robe very slowly, slipping the sleeves down her arms.

holy shit. i never thought i'd live to see the day that billie put on lingerie.

she straddles my lap, rubbing up and down my arms

"i can help you...relax...after a long day of work." she whispers in my ear, nipping at my lobe.

i brush her bottom lip with my thumb, pulling it down a little.

"who let you think that you'd be taking control?" i question.

"i did." she grins, making me hum. "really, is that so?" i clarify.

"yeah." she blushes.

i love billie so much, but she's a horrible top.

yes, she can lay pipe very well, she's made me cum many times, but she just can't be dominant.

for the ones who are too young to get it, "laying pipe" means to be the one with the dick, giving someone either vaginal or anal penetration. so in this case, a strap on.

she connects our lips in a kiss, holding onto my shoulders.

i drag my hands down to her waist. she smiles into the kiss, taking my hands and placing them on her ass.

i grip her ass to help her grind on my lap. she start grinding on my thigh, kissing down my neck.

she starts out with small whimpers here and there, then she starts getting a little louder, fully moaning in my ear.

she's got me so turned on right now, i can't wait to fuck her into this couch.

"you're so fucking hot." i slap her ass, kneading it in my hands afterwards.

i unclasp her bra, watching it drop down her arms and be thrown onto the floor.

she stands up off of me, running back to the bedroom. i look down to see a wet spot on my jeans right where she was sitting, making me smirk.

she comes back seconds later, with the strap in her hand.

i bring her into a small kiss before unzipping my jeans. she helps me put on the strap, as she drops down to her knees.

she likes to give me "head" when i'm wearing the dildo. she says it makes her feel sexy, and i think she looks sexy, so why not.

this time, it doesn't look like she's gonna give me pretend head, but she's gonna somewhat lube it up a little.

which isn't needed, considering how wet she made my jeans.

she squirts a little bit of the lube on the tip of the dildo, rubbing it all over it.

she climbs on top of me and lays me down, wiping the lube off of her hands on my shirt.

that little bitch...

she takes her underwear off and hovers over my lap, aligning the dildo up to her, before sinking down on it.

she sighs deeply, starting to ride me.

billie, she's a screamer, especially when i've got her in her favorite position. so i expect nothing less from her than for her to scream.

i lean up, bringing one of her nipples into my mouth, squeezing and massaging her other boob.

"oh fuck! ah fuck i'm gonna—

*knock knock knock*

billie gasps, quickly getting off of me and running over to check through the peephole.

"oh my god! i forgot that i invited finneas and claudia over for dinner." she panics, running back into the room to find clothes.

of course...

i start to panic as well. i take the strap off, putting it on the table before running back with her.

another knock at the door. "hold on! i'll be right there!" i yell, quickly throwing on the first pair of pants and a shirt i find.

i wait until billies done before running into the living room and opening the door.

"i'm so sorry. we got caught up in something and i totally forgot to make any food." billie apologizes.

claudia looks behind us, blushing before saying, "looks like we've interrupted something."

i look behind us, wanting to curl up and die. the strap is still on the table, accompanied by the lube bottle.

billies lingerie and my old clothes are still on the floor.

i quickly pick everything up, throwing it in our bedroom. i take a glance at billie, and her face is redder than a tomato.

"we were just cleaning out our closet and we set those...there." billie lies.

there's a bit of awkward silence, making me cringe.

"this is awkward...okay, well i'll order a vegan pizza and vegan buffalo wings and we can all watch a movie." i change the topic.

"you guys can go make yourselves comfortable, i have to talk to y/n."

billie pulls me by my arm, making me seethe from her tight ass grip.

"y/n/n why the hell didn't you put those away?! that shit was so embarrassing!" she whisper yells.

"i'm sorry! i was rushing and forgot that it was even there." i defend, my hands up in surrender.

"this was supposed to be a good valentine's day, i somehow seem to always be humiliated on this goddamned day." she crosses her arms, walking out of the room.

happy valentine's day to me i guess.

a/n
to the people who have had covid, what was your symptoms? i don't know if i pulled a muscle in my chest or if this is a covid symptom :/
it hurts my chest when i breathe in deeply and when i cough and sneeze