sick

~ billies pov ~
chapter includes: imagine

i'm woken up by eden crying.

i sigh and yawn, looking at the time on my phone really quick.

3:14am.

she usually wakes up at around 6am.

i stand up and walk down the hall to her bedroom, turning on her light.

"shhh." i shush, picking her up. i kiss her cheek, pausing when i feel how warm she is.

i put my hand up to her forehead, she's burning.

y/n's sick right now, she probably got her sick too.

"my angel, you must be sick." i pout as she continues crying.

i bring her back to the bedroom to see y/n blowing her nose.

"babe, i think eden has a fever." i frown, trying to get her to calm down and stop crying.

"go check her temperature then, she could just be hot." y/n shrugs with her nasally voice.

i go into the bathroom to get the thermometer, putting it up to her forehead.

101.5

"yeah, she has a fever." i confirm, finally getting her to stop crying.

"we can take her to the urgent care, i'll make an appointment when i wake up." y/n sneezes, before laying down to go back to sleep.

eden coughs a little, grumbling afterwards.

time skip

after going to the doctors, we figured out that eden has a cold. i guess y/n gave it to her.

i don't know how though, i wouldn't let y/n around her a lot.

we already gotten home about 30 minutes ago, and now i'm trying to feed eden.

"c'mon, my love. you haven't eaten all day, your tummy's empty."

after about a minute trying to get her to latch on, she finally does. she grunts as she starts to finally drink her milk.

"there we go." i coo, lightly grazing her cheek with my thumb.

y/n walks out of the bedroom in her work uniform, making me furrow my eyebrows.

"you're sick, why are you going to work?" i ask. "babe, my manager said i can't have another sick day, willow called out today and they need someone to work the cash register." she explains.

"oh. just please be safe, don't catch anything else." i give her a side hug, but no kiss since she's sick.

instead, i kiss her cheek. "bye, love you." she says it back and takes her wallet and keys, leaving the house.

i look back down at eden to see her staring up at me.

her nose is a little red because i have to keep wiping the snot away with a tissue.