work of art

~ y/n's pov ~
chapter includes: imagine, sort of based on that one titanic scene :)

unedited so sorry for any misspellings :)

billie walks out into our living room, wearing what i asked her to wear.

i'm gonna paint her today, for my college art project

i'm gonna paint her today, for my college art project. and just for fun, because i'm keeping this.

she sits on the couch, and i smile at her.

i observe her body, she truly is a work of art. no pun intended.

"what am i supposed to do?" she asks, laying on the couch awkwardly.

i walk over to her and position her how i want her, laying down with her arms above her head, one hand by her face, looking very elegant.

look up "draw me like one of your french girls titanic" on youtube to know what position im talking about.

"mkay, stay just like that. perfect and gorgeous." i compliment, giving her a quick kiss before heading back over to my canvas.

i start with her face, really making sure i sketch every slight detail, her light freckles and all.

i then go onto her arms, sketching the small amount of freckles that appear on them as well. her hands are really fun to draw, except for the fact that i can't make them look as soft as they are in real life.

i then go down to one of my favorite parts of her body, her breasts.

"babe my tit is literally falling out i need to fix it." billie complains, since the position she's in is making her boob fall out.

"just leave it be, it's fine. i've seen them billions of times before." i shrug off, trying to find the right color for her nipple.

it's not necessarily pink, but not necessarily brown. it's in between, but leaning more towards pink.

just to clarify i have no idea what billies nipples look like that's some weird shit this is just for the chapter

i finally get the color, even though it's a little off, it's still very close.

"so, are you excited for tour?" i smile when i see her light up at the mention of something she loves doing.

"yeah, i can't wait to see my little babies again. i already know that they're all gonna fall in love with halley's comet." she smiles.

i'm writing this before the album drop so i have no idea if halley's comet is good or not

i move onto her waist, making sure i pay close attention to where the natural curve that leads to her hips is.

"god, you're literally a fucking angel." i shake my head in disbelief.

she's literally so perfect to me,
she's so perfect for me.
i really couldn't ask for anyone better.

"stop, seriously. you make me feel like i'm the only girl in the world."

"well, you're the only one i want. you're the whole package, you're kind, you're gorgeous, you're a great singer, a great cook. like why would i want anyone else?"

she rolls her eyes, but i can tell by her blush and her smile, that it made her heart flutter.

"just paint me, you dork."

i decide to go back up to her face, and paint a faint blush in her cheeks.

once i make it to her hips and legs, i paint how the fabric of her underwear really hugs her hips beautifully.

"i'm almost done, i just wanted to paint you today, tomorrow i'll finish the background." i inform.

i push my brush into the cup of water, telling billie to come see it.

she stands up and puts her robe on, walking over to see how it looks so far.

"babe, you're so talented." she compliments, taking a seat on my left thigh.

i wrap my arms around her, placing a small kiss to her shoulder.

"you're a work of art, literally."

a/n
this has been sitting in my drafts since july lmao but i'm so sorry for not updating like i used to. like i've said before, school is really kicking my ass to the point where i'm literally tired all the time and i feel my seasonal depression coming back </3