swim

~ y/n's pov ~
chapter includes: imagine

i'm sitting on the hammock in the backyard of our vacation home, reading a book and looking over the gorgeous city.

the sunset really pulls everything together.

i hear the back door open and close, and i look over to see billie in a bikini with a towel.

my sweet angel bella hadid <3

"well look at you, whatcha doing?" i stand up, walking up to her and resting my hands on her hips.

"i'm getting in the pool." she says casually, setting her towel down on the beach chair.

i look her up and down, admiring every part of her. we've been together for 3 years and i still can't get over how good she looks in a bikini.

"you're staring." she points out in a sing-song voice. "i know, you're gorgeous. it's hard not to stare."

i come up and kiss her forehead, holding her cheeks. "your freckles really came out today." i notice, observing the freckles that decorate her cheeks and button nose.

"get your swimsuit on and get in the pool with me, i don't wanna be lonely." she pouts, her eyes sparkling as the setting sun hits them just right.

"orrrrr....i could just-" i cut myself off and push her in the pool, making her scream.

i jump in behind her with my clothes on, and she comes up from under the water with her little angry face.

"i don't like you."

she splashes me with water, an evil grin appearing on her face.

i splash her back, and so we get in a splashing fight.

she ducks under water, and i go under with her. we open our eyes and swim closer to each other, meeting in a kiss.

we come up and she wraps her arms around my neck with a stupid smile on her face.

we meet in a kiss again, and a couple more, before she pulls away.

"...first one to the other side wins!" i blurt out, pushing her away and swimming passed her.

i hear her gasp and try to catch up with me. i win, obviously.

she rolls her eyes with her arms crossed. "you're not fair, i wasn't even ready."

"it's not that serious, babe." i chuckle, my eyes falling down to her chest.

....they were staring at me first!

"god, you pervert!" she laughs.

"what?! they looked at me first!" i defend, making her laugh harder.

_______________________________________

billie and i are standing outside of our vacation house, looking at the setting sun, as the sky gets even darker than it was before.

i'm in the mood for love by julie london is playing, as billie and i sway a little with each other, my hands on her hips and hers on my shoulders, her head resting in my neck.

"it's really pretty out here." billie breaks the comfortable silence, and i give her a hum of agreement.

"i wanna come here more often." she adds. i take her by her hand and spin her a little, making her smile and giggle.

she has her pretty nightgown on, that she bought when her and claudia went shopping.

it was the only one i could find leave me alone

i pull her in again, looking in her eyes, wondering how i hit the jackpot with her.

i'm literally a nobody, she's the biggest female artist in the world. she could've picked any other celebrity to be with.

she wanted to keep our relationship as private as possible, and i don't blame her.

the general public don't know she's gay yet, her fans are starting to catch on though. but still, she's not ready to tell the entire world something that personal.

i lean down to kiss her, but she swerves. "y/n, there could be paparazzi." she whisper scolds.

"billie, we're in the mountains, i highly doubt that they knew exactly which mountain top you were on." i say.

"okay, just one." she gives in.

i lean in to give her a kiss, sneaking in 3 more. "y/n!" she whines, pushing my face away.

"you wanna take this to the bedroom?" i whisper in her ear.

she smiles and nods, so i pick her up by her thighs, walking back in the house to our bedroom.

_______________________________________

"Y/N!!" i hear billie yell, making me wake up.

"whaaaaat!" i scratch my head.

billie walks out of the bathroom in a towel with her phone in her hand. "what's wrong?" i ask.

"i told you the paparazzi was there!" she exclaims, turning the phone around to show me pap pictures of us slow dancing, another pic of us kissing, and the last pic of me carrying her back in the house.

"oops." i shrug. "oops?! the whole world knows we're dating!" she scolds.

"relax, i'm sure nobody really cares, babe."

she huffs. "you're sleeping on the couch when we get back home." she grumbles, stomping her way back to the bathroom.

"and fyi," she starts, turning back around. "even though you're right, you're not showering with me for a week." she says matter of factly, before actually walking away.