hungover pt.2

~ y/n's pov ~
chapter includes: idk probably just an imagine, probably also smut. didn't think you guys would want a part 2 lol

and i am so sorry for any misspellings, i'm so tired so i tried to edit as best as i can :)

billie and i have been talking a lot more since we accidentally slept together 3 weeks ago.

i think the feelings that i had for her in high school are flooding back, because now the first thing i do in the morning is text her.

i like hearing how her morning has been so far. she wakes up a lot earlier than i do so she always has a lot to say about her morning once i wake up.

like this morning when i texted her she told me she went to the gym and her morning hadn't been going too great because some guy was catcalling her at the gym.

i think i'm ranting, i don't know. something i do know is that i do have feelings for her again. i don't know if it's too soon considering we've been talking again for less than a month.

she probably just sees us as a friends with benefits type thing, so i shouldn't get too engrossed in the idea of us being anything more than that.

i'm coming over tonight because she said she wanted to have dinner. i haven't been to her house yet, she's just been coming over to mine.

"y/n i know i told you that you had to get over aaliyah, but i didn't think you would bang the girl you know she hates." my friend, the one that took me out, says.

"she only hated her because all aaliyah had going for her was her looks and billie has way more than that and she was jealous." i roll my eyes, looking over my outfit in the mirror.

billie said to wear something comfortable but i still wanna look good.

it's so bad for me oh my god...

"i gotta go, i'll be leaving soon. i'll talk to you tomorrow okay?"

i end the conversation and go out in the freezer to take a shot of tequila before leaving the house.

it's was a confidence boosting shot okay...

once i make it to her house, i check the address on the mailbox and the gps to make sure they match before knocking.

the door opens, and i see her smile, looking happy to see that it's me.

"hi, y/n." she pulls me into the house, then in for a hug. "you smell so good." she hums into my neck, pulling away to look up at me.

"you look so good." i repeat, observing her cute outfit.