Chapter 4

Y/n's POV

Feeling heat creeping up to my cheeks as I looked at sawamura-san with a flustered look.

"My number?" I ask again, trying to understand the situation. A cute guy just asked me for my number.

He nods in reply.

Am I supposed to say yes? But he's like 4-6 hours away, how can we communicate? Well I know there are phones, but still.

"Sure." Trying so hard not to stutter.

If we started to text what happens next? I'm so new to this kind of stuff.

Sure, I often get compliments from other people. And some asks for my number but I usually reject the offer, why am I giving this guy my number?

After giving him my number he smiles at me.

"Well, I have to get going now. Thank you for giving me a chance to talk to you more." He says.

"No worries, you should go." I said, I didn't want to slow him down. And get him scolded for making his team wait.

"Well... Goodbye L/n-san." He says, giving me a small wave as I gave him the same gesture back.

He finally gets out of the gym.

That was a roller coaster of emotions, This day couldn't get anymore interesting. Bumping into a guy who caught my interest, and then he asks for my number.

What if we won't talk? What if he doesn't text me? I'll be left like a idiot, and I don't like that. My mom always warns me about boys, but I don't really have the time to mind them nor were they worth it. But this guys... He's different.

I sound like a fan girl, but there's something in him that makes my mind change about men.

I finally ended my thoughts, turning to the exit. Going out of the gym I inhaled the fresh breeze.

I couldn't stop thinking about sawamura-san for a reason, he just makes me feel so different than any other guy can make me feel. Other than kuroo who made me feel nothing but annoyance.

"Y/n-chan!" A sweet voice called out.

Turning my head to the right, seeing a familiar girl walking up to me with a bright smile alot of books in her hand that it looks so uncomfortable.

Aiko Suzuki.

A very close friend of mine, she knows well enough that I have this hatred going on to kuroo tetsuroll. She doesn't tell anyone though, she's also the president of the student council. Surprising right? Yes she's smart, she is a very good team leader. So it's understandable when people vote her to be the president.

We both knew each other since we were first years, we both had a lot in common so that was the thing that brought me to her.

"Aiko." I said her name while I give her a small smile when she stops in front of me.

"I thought you already went home." She says, the books in her hand were looking so uncomfortable.

I offered to help her with it, grabbing half of the books as she mumbled a 'thank you'.

"I was watching a volleyball practice match." I honestly said.

She widens her eyes.

"You? Watch volleyball? Impossible." She says, we began to walk out of the gate.

"It's a long story." I said to her, wasn't really in the mood to tell her what happened. Because so many things happened.

"But kuroo was there right? I thought you hated him." She says, confusion written all over her face.

"I wasn't there for... Him, I was there for somebody else." I said, not realizing I was already smiling like an idiot.

Aiko started to wiggle her eyebrows making me roll my eyes at her, a smug smirk appeared on her face.

"Looks like you're in love." She says with a cooing voice.

In love? I can never be in love can I? I just like the guy, love is a word that is serious to me. I don't go around saying, I love this person. It's ridiculous.

"I'm not in love, it's a little fling." I said to her.

"Little?" She asks.

"Very little." I said to her again.

"Whatever you say, just make sure that this guy deserves you. Okay?" She says.

"Okay, mom." I said with a sarcastic tone.

We both shared a laugh together.

Unnoticed to me somebody was listening to our conversation all along.

Kuroo's POV

'it's a little fling'

She says that like it's nothing, did she really just catch a 'little fling' with a guy she just met? I was walking six feet behind them, I just happened to walk with them, I wasn't stalking her I promise.

Kenma was beside me, looking unbothered as usual as he played on his PSP without a care on the world.

"Little?" I hear her friend ask.

Or should I say the student council president, I looked beside kenma.

"Kenma." I called out.

He hummed in response without giving me a glance.

"Do you think L/n has a crush on sawamura? I mean they just barely met, that can't be right? They barely know each other, it was their first encounter then why is sh---

---Slow down cow boy, sawamura won't steal her away from you." He says still not giving me a glance.

"Wha-- No! That's not what I mean." I said in a whisper yell, frowning kenma groaned as the screen shows a 'you died'.

"Look what you've done, give L/n a break kuroo. She won't go anywhere." He finally says before looking back at his PSP and started all over again.

Give her a break? Was I all over her all this time? It can't be, I hate that girl but Hate is a strong word so I'll go with, I don't like the girl, right?

I'll never like her, not one bit.

"She can go anywhere, it's none of my business. I don't care about her." I said while looking away to the blonde.

"Whatever you say, just let me play my game." He says before completely ignoring me now.

I can't believe it, L/n has a little fling on someone, L/n is just the type of person that doesn't care about other people. But that's what I thought.

I just need to see what happens now since she has a little crush on the captain of our schools rival.