Chapter 6

Y/n's POV

As soon as it was my stop, the door slide open, finally. I can get out of the sea of people.

"I'll get going now." I said before dashing away from the scenery, can't wait to feel kuroo's arms not around me anymore.

"I'll text you!" I heard Aiko yell before the train door closes again, seeing Yamamoto waving at me with a big smile on the glass window of the door, I waved back.

My eye caught kuroo looking down, the color on his face was drained.

I shrugged it off, minding my own business and proceeded to head home.

It's not like I care for him.

But my walk to my house, I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I reached for it and looked at the screen.

Unknown Number is Calling...

I frowned, who could be calling me? My phone is usually silent.

I answered the call and placed the speaker on my ear.

"Hello?" I said first.

"Hello, is this L/n-san?" A familiar voice boomed over the speaker.

I widened my eyes after realizing who it was.

"Sawamura-san?" I said, stopping in my tracks.

"Thank God I didn't call the wrong number." He says in relief, making me chuckle.

"I didn't expect you to call me." I said in a low voice.

"I asked your number for a reason, L/n-san." He says with a more common sense.

I giggled before starting to walk again.

"Are you back in Miyagi now?" I ask the captain.

"Yeah, I'm with the team right now." He says, before I hear a rustling at the other side of the phone.

"Are you that pretty girl from nekoma!?" A cheery voice now took over to the speaker.

The voice was a little too loud so I had to back my phone a little away from my ear.

"Is it you hinata?" I asked a hint of excitement in my voice.

"Yeah! Ever since meeting you daichi-senpai never stopped talking about t----

----Ok, that's enough." I heard before another rustling came.

"Please daichi-senpai! Teach me a step by step tutorial on how to get a girl." I heard nishinoya-san say.

Hearing daichi sigh as I heard his footsteps for a quite a while. And then it suddenly stopped.

"I'm sorry for that." He says with a nervous chuckle.

"It's okay, your teammates are really sweet." I said to him.

"I'm more greatfull to have them as my teammates." He says, I can feel the smile on his voice.

"By the way, why did you ask for my number?" I finally asked him, the question I have been holding since I met him.