Chapter 59

Y/n's POV

"I know right that was really funny! Hiroshi had to walk home with one shoe." Kuroo says with a cackle as him and Haruka talked to each other and laughed as if it was the funniest thing they talked about in the whole world.

I just stood beside Kuroo, not really knowing what to say nor what to do as I tried my best to catch on what they were talking about but I still felt awkward and left out nonetheless, Haruka was our classmate and her and Kuroo didn't seem so close when she arrived then how come do they act like they have know each other for quite some time? It messes with my head really.

"Y/n?" Kuroo calls my name, I was surprised he even remembers me being here.

I hummed in reply, "We're thinking of stopping by a convenience store to buy some food would you like to go with us?"

I only shook my head not having any more energy to act like I was catching with their conversation when I clearly wasn't.

"Then just wait for us outside." Kuroo says before guiding me on a convenience store near by, "Are you sure you'll be alright?"

He asks one more time with furrowed eyebrows, "Yes, just go on and be quick." I said with a strict voice.

Kuroo finally gives in, he and Haruka finally enter the convenience store while starting another conversation.

I stood there outside of the convenience store rethinking on the feeling I was feeling while Kuroo was talking joyfully with Haruka, can I have him smile like that with me? Clearly not, I'm not that close to Kuroo. He's always the one saving me from my problems anyway, when have I ever helped him from his problems?

I feel like I was a burden to him, but when he's with Haruka he seems like he was in a place where he can finally relax, he seemed so comfortable around her.

I need somehow to repay Kuroo all of the kindness he gave me, but how tho?

"Hey you." I hear a male voice call, I looked up my head seeing a guy in a uniform I don't remember what school is approached me with a sly smirk on his face.

"What's a pretty little thing like you doing here?" He says in a very try hard sexy voice he forced out, I get disgusted with men like this.

So eager to get there d*ck wet.

"It's none of your business." I replied coldly, wanting nothing more than to end this conversation which never even started.

The guy scoffs and kept his hands inside both of his pocket as he stares at me with a smirk that was never leaving his face, his eyes which was wandering around my body didn't go unnoticed by me which almost made me barf.

"You're a feisty one aren't you?" He says before brining his hand up to grab my arm in a deadly grip.

I flinched, it was okay to talk to me like that but grabbing or touching me was a different story, I squirmed hard under his grip.

"Let me go you asshole." This was all happening too fast and my heart was beating fast against my chest I didn't know what to do.

I have no one, the sun was still up but it was slowly going down so it was about to be dark and no person was out on the streets, Kuroo and the girl was no where to be found and I feel like this guy would do something lewd to me even before Kuroo and Haruka can get here and it made me shake.

"Please." I pleaded when his other hand brought itself to wrap itself around my waist and brought me closer to him, making me shake even more. I can't even lift my hands at how strong he was gripping my arms, I was shaking and I felt like passing out but I held myself and kept squirming.