Chapter 13

Y/n's POV

A smile creeping up to my face, Aiko must've noticed as I saw her frown at my face.

"Is that sawarara calling?" She asks, completely getting his name wrong.

"Sawamura." I corrected her before calling back to daichi.

Placing the phone on my ear I smiled while I ate my food with one hand, and my other hand holding the hand.

Aiko only frowns at my change of expression.

"Hello Y/n..." I hear his soft voice call my name, caressing is with his tongue.

"Hi daichi, you called?" I tell him, placing food in my mouth.

Aiko's frown turned into her smirking at me, sending me a wink as I rolled my eyes.

"Nothing, I just missed hearing your voice." He says that so casually.

My heart fastening as usual, he sure does have a way with his words. I sighed knowing that a blush was noticeable on my cheeks when I noticed Aiko looking at me like she was fan Girling over us.

"I missed yours too." I said, can't contain the smile on my face as I imagined daichi smiling so gently at me on the other side of the phone.

I still can't believe I knew this guy just about a few days ago. I heard daichi chuckling at my statement.

"I'll call you this evening, is that okay? My class is about to start so I won't last long." He says in a sad voice.

"Sure, I'm looking forward to it." I said, absolutely sure that he can hear the smile in my tone.

"Goodbye Y/n." He tells me.

"Goodbye daichi."

I hung up, placing my phone back inside of my pocket and looked at Aiko who was wiggling her eyebrows towards me. Rolling my eyes I took a bite out of my food.

"Stop it." I warned her but she ignores.

"No I---

Aiko was cut off by the door opening, we both snapped our heads to the door.

Seeing hanabi-san the secretary of the student council opening the door with a frown. She looks at us, walking up to us as she looks at Aiko.

"Excuse my interruption." Hanabi-san says to us while she played with her fingers out of nervousness.

"But the principal is looking for you, aiko-senpai." Hanabi-san tells her, bowing at me as she greets me respectfully which I greeted back.

Aiko immediately cleans her Bento, she stands up and faces me.

"I'm sorry Y/n." Aiko says to me, feeling bad that she has to leave me alone in the middle of lunch.

"It's okay, you should go. The principal is a very impatient man." I teased them which Aiko smiles and nods. Walking with hanabi-san beside her they both left.

Leaving me all alone with my Bento that had half of the food eaten, I sighed. Being all alone again was not a surprise, not something I was not used too.

Looking up the blue sky, enjoying as the clouds moved slowly. One by one had a unique shape. My mind still thinking about the things me and daichi will talk about this evening.

My heart is too excited as usual, But I just can't Ignore these feelings.

Time skip to Chemistry

Kuroo's POV

Groaning in my head I rested my chin on top of my hand which was resting on my elbow. Complete bored that the teacher was 3 minutes late for class.