Chapter 50

Y/n's POV

What is this?

Seconds started to pass by when daichi said that sentence, the sentence that made tears come out of my eyes before I could stop it, I was crying because it wasn't me.

Has it always been me?

I took the phone off my ear and looked at it, seeing as it was still on call, I clicked 'end call' when I started to hear his snores again. I wiped the tears away from my eyes, wanting nothing more than to stop my heart from breaking bit by bit.

Placing my phone slowly back on my bedside table, as I laid down on my bed once again as I looked up the ceiling with tears still rolling down on the side of my face.

The feeling was like a hammer smashing my heart over and over again, my chest tightened once more as I let out a loud sob, can't even take the lump in my throat that was somehow stuck I choked out another loud sob, I brought my hands to my face as I wiped my tears away like he wiped me off of his mind.

I was numb.

I hate pretending like it doesn't hurt.

Crying harder and harder, I feel my mind getting dizzy again.

"Y/n?" I hear my dad's voice at the other side of my door.

I couldn't answer, I was silenced. The only thing that my dad received was another loud sob from me, I was crying as if my favorite toy was taken away from me, and for me it was the last thing my dad wanted to hear.

Almost immediately after I let out the sob my dad busts in with widened eyes and worry look on his face as he immediately walks up to me.

"What happened!?" He asks in a loud voice, instantly sitting me up as he took me in his arms.

I didn't want them to worry, I was sure if I told him what just happened he will murder daichi for sure, daichi was my first boyfriend after all and turned out to be also my first heart break, what will happen to us now?

"I... I just feel so sick, dad." I lied before sobbing.

My dad sighs, surprisingly taking my lie into heart. He soothes my hair with his tensed hands but still gentle as he snuggles his nose in my ear as I try my best to stop my sobbing.

"You'll get better, stop crying because it doesn't help it only worsen." He suggests before pulling away from the hug as he gives me a soft smile.

"What happened!?" My mother bursts in my room with an also worried expression, she hurries to me as soon as she saw my face.

Placing both of her hands on the side of my face as she checks me.

"Are you okay? Did something happened? Are you hurt? Do I need to call a docto—

—She's fine honey, she just feels sick." My dad cuts my mother off.

My mother sighs in relief before brining me in her arms again, I somehow felt my body stiffen at the sudden affection my mother was giving me but I wasn't saying that I didn't like it. I snuggled on her more, loving how her scent was really soothing.

"You won't be attending school tomorrow if you're still not okay, end of discussion." My mother says, her tone sounds like she was trying to be strict but it came out gentle than expected.

I only managed to nod, before I knew it my sobbing stopped.

Next day