Chapter 52

Kuroo's POV

I watched as Y/n took daichi in her arms.

I knew for sure that they had talked this through, don't get me wrong though I was happy for them. I really was, it hurts but hey if it means that Y/n can have happiness then so be it, I can stand in the shadows just for her to be happy.

I finished my snack after that I placed it inside a trashcan and decided it was my time to exit the convenience store because my heart destroying itself at the sight.

After getting out, I stayed in my spot as the two couple continued hugging each other.

I cleared my throat to grab there attention and it worked, the both of them stepped away from each other and looked at me with nervous eyes.

"You both good?" I asked, which they both nodded at.

I chuckled at there nervousness, why were they even nervous? They should be happy that they talked this through, haha.

You can't deny that it hurts kuroo, you can never pretend like it doesn't hurt. I scoffed on my mind before finally ending it by saying, "Then we should get going now, tomorrow will be a big day for Y/n and I."

I initiated, daichi turns to look at Y/n as he leans on her and brought his hand to pat her head, I get to do that too.

"I'll cheer for you." He says in a very happy tone.

I held back a scoff, I forced myself to look away as I feel my jaw clenching. Why did I think it was a good idea to look anyways?

"I'll see you tomorrow." And with that being said daichi finally leaves, I sighed in relief before turning to Y/n.

"Shall we go?" I asked in a bored voice, sounding like I have been waiting to leave since forever which I really did.

Y/n rolls her eyes before nodding with a smile on her face as she skips happily baide me as we walked back to the ryokan again.

Next day

Y/n's POV

"I'm nervous." I said to kuroo who was beside me, we were now here outside of karasuno high to prepare for the science debate, it wasn't that big of a program we just had to go inside a classroom with three judges and the opponents and we jut needed to win.

"Don't be, you're gonna do fine." He reassures me with a smile as he continues to fix his uniform tie which he badly fails at.

I almost groaned at the annoyance seeing him struggle so miserably, so I annoyingly slapped his hand away to make way from mine as I fixed his tie neatly just like the way it is.

"Thanks." He says, his voice was low somehow.

I only nodded at his thanks, tightening the tie once more I backed away from him to look at my work. I gave him a thumbs up giving him a sign that he looked good.

"How did you know how to do this?" He asks before examining the tie around his neck with furrowed eyebrows.

"My mother." I answered as I looked away, turning my head to look at the surroundings of karasuno high.

"Oh." Yeah oh.

"Are you both okay now?" He shyly asks.

I looked at him with a nod, he just gives me a smile back. About to open my mouth to response I was cut off.

"Yo we need to go." Daiki tells us as he points inside the school building with a chill expression, I can't really blame him to look unbothered because he has done this many times before.