Chapter 30

Y/n's POV

"U... Uh, do you want some strawberry cake?" Yamazaki asks nervously which was totally out of character for him.

Aiko blushes as she looks at Yamazaki with slightly wide eyes.

"I... It's okay." Her answer was short before looking ahead, both of them look away from each other.

This was hard to watch.

"Do you guys want us to give you some time?" Both me and kuroo asks in Union.

"No!" They both answered also in Union.

Aiko eyes me with eyes I knew too well what meant.

'What should I say?' her eyes say, I almost laughed because she was usually the one giving me tips towards boys, oh how the table have turned.

'Be yourself' I replied also by my eyes, she sighs calming herself down before looking at Yamazaki.

Kuroo beside me happily munching on his Dango that he was dying to eat.

"Yamazaki-san?" Aiko calls out, gulping down a lump down her throat before yamazaki hums in response, "Would you like to take the train with me?"

I mentally face palmed myself, of course you are! There's only one train to take idiot! What happened to the boy expert you once Calle yourself? She was really confident about the tips she thought me, and the words to say when on a date.

What happened now?

"You're so cute." Yamazaki compliments before giving Aiko a playful smirk.

Aiko blushes as she looks away flustered.

"Nevermind then!" She says before munching on her cake with a pout.

The cute scene was interrupted by kuroo's phone ringing, kuroo looks at the caller ID before accepting it and placing the phone near his ear.

Kuroo's POV

"Where are you?" Kenma's angry voice booms through the speaker.

"Oh kenma! How are y----

---Cut the act kurooster! We've been waiting in the train station for 30 minutes!" Kenma tells me, his tone tells me that he was trying so hard not to yell.

"Please stop yourself for calling me that." I said in a serious tone.

"Whatever." Kenma replied in a bored tone.

"Captain! We don't like waiting!" I hear Lev whine.

That's right, I told them to wait for me at the train station because we were all going home together and I'd treat them meat buns because a early celebration for the summer camp we are going to be holding, I lost track of time I guess.

"I'm sorry okay? I'll go right now." I said, looking at my side I see Y/n looking at me with a confused look.

"Are you on a date with someone!?" Yamamoto yells through the phone, I then heard a smack right after following by Yamamoto groaning in pain.

"Lower your voice down, we're in public." Yaku scolds.

"Shut up Yamamoto, I'll be on my way." I tell them.

With that being said kenma hangs up, I placed my phone on my pocket before facing them who was already looking at me.

"I need to go, my team is waiting for me." I said with a small smile.

"I'll go with you, I need to go home early too." Y/n says, before facing the new couple.

"Will you two be okay?" She asks them.