Chapter 68

Buckle up kids this is going to be a long one :D.
_______________

Y/n's POV

I woke up as soon as I opened my eyes I realized that this was the day me and Sawamura were going to meet again, to finally talk this out. I wonder what will really happen to the both of us.

Are we going to love each other again and try and give this relationship a shot? Absolutely not, once someone cheats on me, that's already a sign for me to not waste anymore of my time.

Maybe 'friends' is the farthest thing to the both of us.

I got ready as usual and said good bye to my parents as they have now gone to work, eating my breakfast and I proceeded to walk myself to the train station after.

"Y/n!" Aiko quietly yells to me as soon as I entered the train station that was packed.

I gave him a small smile before squeezing my way through the sea of people to my best friend who was smiling back at me, the vacant seat which I assumed she saved for me again was open beside her.

I sat to the vacant seat she saved for me and looked over to her, "Good morning."

"Good morning, I have something to tell you." Aiko immediately says and she moves her face closer to mine, for her not to sound so loud.

I hummed in response signaling her to continue whatever it she had to tell me.

"Did you know that Yamazaki and that girl who was all over Kuroll all a sudden? The not so pre—

—Haruka, her name is Haruka." I said with a small chuckle, "Yeah, what about her?"

"Guess what, her and Yamazaki yesterday acted like they knew each other for ages at lunch time." She says with a small pout on her lips as she looks away.

I frowned, "Really? When were they even close?"

"That's what I'm saying! That girl is getting on my nerves." Aiko says before glaring at a random person who nervously looks away from her.

"Well you know what I think?" I said and Aiko hims in reply, "Is that she and Tetsuro has something going on between them."

Aiko widens her eyes before looking at me with a shocked and confused expression.

"You got to be kidding me!" She says and then sits on her chair with the most shocked face I ever seen.

"We'll find out about it for sure, but I'm busy today." Se says before looking at me with a sad smile.

"What's up today?" I ask.

"You don't know? It's Sumidigawa Fireworks Festival." She says and looks at me as if I was crazy for even forgetting about the festival.

"I forgot okay? I'm still not going to go, you know that festival's are not my thing." I tell her and she rolls her eyes at me.

"Yeah yeah yeah, Miss introvert." She teases which was now my turn to roll my eyes at.

Time skip

I watch as Tetsuro hides his face on his arms that were on his table, what happened to him? He's more dull than usual, I can't help but to worry.

Seeing Tetsuro sad like this is what bothers me more than everything, but knowing that I have nothing to do about it or he doesn't want me to help is what hurts me painfully the most.

"Y/n." Haruka calls out, I snapped my head towards her with a raised eyebrow.

She then stands up from her seat and jogs her way towards me, she then leans forward to me.