Chapter 15

Present

Y/n's POV

"Huh?" I said out loud.

Clearly flustered of what he suddenly said.

But most importantly I was too worried about my answer, what was the right one to say at this moment? Should I say sure or nah? But I do want to know if he's being sincere, but he's a jerk.

But I do believe people can change, using their mistakes to get better is not that bad. Nothing's bad about it at all, it's just another person trying to get better at this cruel world.

He's saying these stuff so casually too.

I refused to believe that this is kuroo.

"I... I don't know." I failed to make another straight sentence.

He suddenly gets off the table and looks at me with such confident look, his arms still crossed in front of his chest as his smirk stays intact.

This made me stand up on my seat also, flustered and still not knowing what to do.

"Alright then! I'll give you time." With that being said he left.

Leaving me confused and with unanswered question flowing my mind, my eyes were widening slowly and slowly.

He asked me to be his friend?

Here I thought him apologizing was impossible.

He even told me he was going to give me time, I refuse to believe that he can get anymore nice.

This was all too sudden, I needed time to accept these things.

Most importantly, I needed someone's opinion about this.

I finally gathered myself up, forcing myself to walk out of the classroom I felt my feet taking me to aiko's classroom. The things he said to me still on my mind, bothering my thoughts.

I was pretty sure this was going to haunt me forever.

I needed explanations, why was he suddenly like that? And I was sure that he already knew that I wasn't going to accept it... Yet.

Don't ask me why I'm considering his offer, he seems like a nice guy, but when he's with his friends. So will he change if I accept it? I'm curious myself, but if I do regret my decision and he proves himself unworthy. I'll never forgive myself.

Not realizing I was already in front of aiko's classroom I waited til one by one the students were now exiting.

"Y/n-chan?" I heard her voice calling out my name.

I looked at the voice seeing aiko looking at me with a confused look on her face. I don't usually wait for her in her classroom, I usually wait outside the building reading my text book or something.

"Let's go home." I said in a quick tone.

She frowns.

"We are going home, what are you on about?" She asks with a small chuckle at my silly behavior.

"I'm serious, I need to talk to you." I said in a more serious tone for her to take me seriously.

"Easy killer, I still have to talk with the principal. It's for the summer camp the volleyball team is holding next month." She explains.

As soon as she mentioned the volleyball club, I mentally wanted to hide. I was feeling more nervous than I thought I would when he mentioned something that I knew kuroo was involved at.