Chapter 53

Kuroo's POV

I was stunned, I didn't know what to do other than watch as Y/n takes her leave after she poured all of her feelings to daichi who was silenced as well, shame written all over his face as he looks down on the ground.

The bag I had over my head was now lowered down, I was now completely exposed to the rain hitting my skin but I couldn't careless.

I feel my fist clenching, this was the thing I was hoping I wouldn't be finding out, the thing I was hoping that I wasn't right about. This was the thing I was scared to have Y/n be facing.

"You idiot— I really wanna punch you right now but Y/n comes first." I said in the fastest way possible, giving daichi a last glare I left as well.

Following the path Y/n had walked I luckily found her, walking so miserably, her back was facing me. My uniform jacket that was covering her head was still there which I was a little happy about.

I fasten my pace, knowing that she was probably very hurt of what she just witnessed, Y/n loved Daichi that's one thing for sure, but did Daichi really loved her back? I don't understand him, he says he loves Y/n but he loves Yui, just choose one will you.

But I'll gladly take Y/n.

I catch up with Y/n, brining up my bag again over my head to prevent anymore water hitting me.

I went silent, I slowly turned my head to look at Y/n's face. My heart clenched as I see the tip of her nose in a pinkish hue, her eyes were puffy and her cheeks were red because of the cold weather.

I hate seeing her like this, Daichi was a dumbass for hurting her like this.

"Do you wanna stop walking for a bit?" I asked her.

She responds with a low nod, her gaze still not leaving the front.

I was happy that she at least responded to me, looking around I started to find a nearby roof we could rest on for a bit until Y/n feels okay to start walking again.

And to my luck I spot a bus stop nearby, brining my hand to grab Y/n's hand I dragged her gently to the bus stop.

Sighing a breath of relief as I feel the water not hitting my skin anymore, I looked over to Y/n, her blank face was hard to tell, daichi dealt bigger damage than I imagined, and I hate him for it.

Y/n blankly sats down on the small bench as she removes my uniform jacket around her and proceeds to place it on her lap to shield her exposed legs to the cold weather. While I took a seat next to her as well.

"We were warned that it would happen." I tell her, trying to stop the silence from overcoming because I wanted Y/n to feel like I was there to help her.

Not just because I want her, it's also because I hate seeing her like this.

Surprisingly Y/n let's out a sarcastic scoff, making me turn my head to her.

"What was that 'I love you' For then?" She says before looking at me with a smirk, it was as if she was laughing at Daichi's jerk ass self, Y/n then turns her head back to the front.

"Was that to lead me on—? To make me think that he truly did love me?" She asks once more time, I can see the tears starting to form on her beautiful E/c eyes and it stings my heart.

"Why would he do t... that." She stutters over her words as she starts to wipe her tears again.

I needed to do something, so I scooted closer to her. Brining my arms to wrap around her shoulders as I pulled her against my chest which she cried on.