Chapter 10

Kuroo's POV

After leaving them both I immediately went back to my team. Going out of the building and walking to the parking lot I saw them gathering.

Kenma as usual sitting on a nearby rock while his eyes were glued to his PSP.

I walked up to him and sat next to him, only for him to ignore my presence.

"Some stupid things happened." I said, clenching my fist as the sight of daichi's hands wrapping around her.

Expecting for kenma to ignore me he surprisingly replied.

"Let me guess, you saw L/n and she beats your ass with her words?" He says.

I gritted my teeth in annoyance, he was sure not helping.

"No, she has a date." I said, looking over to him as I saw his eyebrows raising slightly.

"I'm happy for her I guess, but why are you so mad about it?" He asks, finally giving me a glance.

I scoffed.

"Because she's stupid, she doesn't know what love is yet." I said while I looked away.

"Why don't you just admit that you like the girl? You can't just say she's stupid, for dating someone." He says. "You're literally in denial right now."

"Wha--- I'm not!" I said, completely offended that kenma would ever think I would like that girl.

I would not, right?

"See? Denial." With that being said he stands up and walks off to yamamoto who was busy talking to yaku.

I scoffed, clenching my fists more.

This was so frustrating.

But what if I do like her--- Stop it kuroo! No you will not like her! She's stupid, she's so annoying, she's an idiot, she's so dumb. She's so.... Pretty.

I ruffled my hair roughly, wanting to get those thoughts that were no help out of my mind.

"Oi kuroo! Stop your thoughts about that girl and move your ass, we don't need you slowing us down captain because we're hungry." Yaku says, walking up to me with both hands on both sides of his hips.

"I'm not thinking about L/n!" I replied with furrowed eyebrows.

Standing up yaku looks at me with a smirk.

"I didn't even say her name!" He replies which was a slap to my face.

I surrendered, ignoring him and I walked off with the team. Heading to the restaurant Yamamoto wanted to go since we got here.

"I saw L/n-san today! She looked so pretty." Yamamoto praises as he smiles.

"Every girl you see is pretty, Yamamoto." Kenma mumbles snuggling more in his jacket's collar.

"But L/n-san is different!" Yamamoto defended as he barks at kenma.

"Well sorry for you because captain here likes her too." Yaku points at me.

I glared at his way, gritting my teeth as I wasn't in the mood for jokes.

"I don't! How many times do I have to say that I don't?" I said to them, completely angry now.

"Whatever, she's going out with someone so you two probably don't stand a chance." Kenma mumbles again.

Yamamoto went to a crying pose, screaming his heart out as he says things like 'L/n-san betrayed me!' and stuff like that.

"I don't care about her." I said again in a more lower tone.

"Look we're here." Kai points out.

We all stopped on our tracks and looked at the building in front of us.

"I'm not hungry anymore, L/n-san has someone now." Yamamoto sulks as he looks away from us.

"Don't be like that yamamoto-san, there's always someone for you." Fukunaga comforts as he starts to rub his back.

"There's always someone for you too kuroo." Yaku teases.

I scoffed.

"Can you stop? That girl is stupid." I said, but I know we'll I didn't mean it.

We all went into the restaurant.

"Just admit that you like the girl, kuroo." Kenma's voice booms throughout the restaurant.

And almost immediately, my eyes found way to hers.

Y/n's POV

I furrowed my eyebrows, immediately glaring at the eyes that had found it's way to mine.

I can feel daichi worrying about the expression I had on my face, he then turns his head to the way I was looking.

Seeing kuroo and his team at the entrance of the restaurant he waves at them.

"Hello guys." He says smiling at them, being friendly was what I also like about him.

"L... L/n-san?" Yamamoto spoke in a very broken voice.

Walking over to us as he looks at me with fake tears, I averted my eyes away from kuroo and looked at Yamamoto. My gaze now softening.

"Hello Yamamoto-san." I said, giving him a small smile.

"Are you betraying m----

----Don't intirrupt their date." Yaku says as he drags his teammate by the collar.

I chuckled at their silliness, daichi chuckled with me. My eyes made it's way back to kuroo's again, staring into his cat like eyes before he breaks it and proceeds to find a table with his teammates away from ours.

I'm glad.

"Are you close with them?" Daichi asks.

"Not really, I just know them." I replied.

Soon the waiter came and brought our food to our table.

"You seemed pretty close."

Time skip

Our food was now finished, very much enjoying my time with daichi who didn't want to make me feel like he wasn't paying attention to me.

Explaining to him why I didn't like kuroo was the best part, he joined me with the talking bad about kuroo which earned a laugh from me.

Daichi was so enjoying to be with, we talked about alot of stuff. Wanting to know each other more, we learned that we very much have a lot in common.

But he was being respectful all the way to the end.

"Shall we go? I can walk you home before I go back." He suggests, taking a napkin and wiping the excess of food around his mouth.

I shook my head, not used to his walking me home thing. Since I don't really get to experience that.

"I could walk you to the station instead." I suggested for him.

He chuckles at me.

"Don't be silly, I'm the guy here." He says before taking a sip of his water. "Allow me to take you home Y/n-san."

The things he just said made my stomach do back flips. But I wasn't going to back down.

I knew the city more than he did, what if he gets lost? What if something bad happens?

"I know my way home, It's better if I---

----I've been to Tokyo before Y/n, let me take care of you. Please?" He says.

I sighed, finally giving him a nod of agreement.

He smiles in victory.