Chapter 14

Y/n's POV

"What did you just say?" His tone was venomous.

Slowly walking closer to me I backed away, feeling my heart pumping in my chest as I began to sweat.

Cliché.

"You heard me." I decided to bite back.

Stopping on my tracks, not wanting to give him the satisfaction he wanted. Kuroo stops in his tracks and crosses his arms in front of his chest.

Looking directly in my eye as he eyes me like a venomous predator.

I don't know why I feel like he is but the way his eyes pierced through me made me tremble. But I did not regret telling him off like that.

"I thought you wanted me gone, now you want my attention?" He says, that infamous smirk he has was now back, "What do you think daichi-san will feel about this?"

I clenched my fist, how can he use daichi's name in such a sentence? He has no right to say that. And he was right, I do want him gone then why am I forcing him to talk to me?

"Don't bring him into this." I said between my teeth, clearly angry at the man in front of me.

And then suddenly.

He was laughing.

That hyena laugh he has, that laugh that can surely make you question your existence.

I was beyond pissed, what's so funny? He knows that it's not the time to laugh, does he take my seriousness as a joke?

Clutching on his stomach like he was f*cking dying, wiping his imaginary tears like a f*cking baby.

I gritted my teeth once more.

He finally calms down from his laugh, slowly looking at me with a smile.

"I'm sorry."

Did I hear it right?

Did he really just apologized?

Never in a million years have I thought of this man to apologize... To me.

What's he sorry for? Sorry for laughing at me for no reasons? I still wonder what's going inside that man's head, he makes my head spin. He makes me confused.

He was acting all fearful and now he's apologizing.

"W... Why?" I failed to make a straight sentence.

"What do you mean 'why'?" He asks, scoffing as he walks up to a random table and sits on it while he looks at me.

"Why are you saying sorry?" I asked him, straightening my posture I sat on a random chair and faced him.

He took a second before answering.

"Sorry for everything I said and did to you." He says making me surprised again.

Wtf?

Was this real? I never thought kuroo would do this nor say this, did he hit his head or something. I'm not against him apologizing but it's all new to me.

I'm always used to kuroo being so annoying, yet here he is apologizing.

"Say something." He tells me, after noticing that I was silent.

He looks away from my gaze with a slight pout on his lips.

"Are you sick?" I asked him.

He looks at me with a 'are you kidding me' look on his face.