Chapter 62

Y/n's POV

Time skip

Classes just ended and I had to stay back to get a scolding from my teacher of missing 2 assignments this day because it was so unlike of me, I for sure knew Tetsuro already went to practice so after the scolding was done I get out of our classroom exhausted, To be honest I wasn't paying attention.

Yes the assignment was something very important but I can still get the grades back on the other assignment, it's just a paper and a bunch of numbers anyway.

I was now heading to the gym and tell Tetsuro that I was going to wait for him because we both were gonna do our project in my house. Yes you heard it right my house. Mother wouldn't be so happy about this but the reason is reasonable, the only thing is Tetsuro is a male, so that will be a problem for her.

My thoughts about meeting Sawamura at the end of the week wasn't much thought of me.

He was once a beautiful daisy, but now he's just a rose which has thorns that hurts me. I couldn't think much of the situation but just him and me talking like matured people about the problem between us.

And I understood.

Shaking my head to get rid anymore Sawamura thoughts I noticed that I was already in front of the gym, I sighed.

Tetsuro and Haruka was inseparable through out each classes, what happened? They used to not talk at all back then what happened now? I was just looking at them confused but also managing to listen to the lecture at the same time.

But I can't help but wonder, Do I ever cross his mind?

Before I can open the gym door it was already opened by a student that I was unfamiliar with, his height almost scared me but his innocent face was saying otherwise.

"Hello! Can I help you?" The guys asks with a soft smile.

"Tetsuro... Is he there?" I asked, the guy seemed surprised after I mentioned his captain's name but he shrugged it off nonetheless and turned back inside.

"Captain! Someone's looking for you!"  He yells, and after he was done with it he turns back at me with a smile.

"He's coming." He says before stepping aside and then Tetsuro comes in display.

"Haruka I'm at practice, we'll talk la—

He stops his sentence as soon as his eyes met mine, my heart kind of felt somethig stinging on a specific part as soon as he mentions Haruka's name. But I manared to pull off a smile.

Tetsuro then dismisses the guy who I heard the name 'Lev' and he faced me, he gets out of the gym and closes the door behind him.

"Sorry for mistaking you as Haru—

—It's fine." I said cutting him off not really wanting to hear her more than I could ever want.

Tetsuro scratches the back os his neck awkwardly before looking away, "So why did you come here?"

I dusted off the dirt off of my skirt which I just did to not get awkward looking, "I was about to tell you that we were going to do the project at my house."

Tetsuro looks at me very surprised and then immediately nods his head, "Yeah sure, are you okay with waiting?"

"Of course."

Time skip

"Bye Y/n-chan!" Yamamoto yells before leaving the gym.

Leaving me and Kuroo finally alone together inside the gym, only the sound of colleyball being put into the cart was only heard.