Chapter 56

Y/n's POV

I feel my eyes opening slightly at the feeling of the bus moving, I was met by buildings flashing through the window as we passed them by.

I frowned as I looked around, stopping my eyes at Kuroo who was beside me. Face sleeping soundly, but what surprises me the most is the cut on the corner of his lip, and another cut that was on his cheek bone, it looked so recent and that was what surprised me the most, what has he been doing? Did he have a fight inside the bus? I can't help but to worry as I scanned his face once more.

I was also really confused because he was sleeping in such a manner, arms crossed in front of his chest as his face was straight and had a small frown on it.

"It's rude to stare." Kuroo suddenly says making me flinch just a little, he now opens his eyes and looks at me, his frowned face now turning into a soft one.

I glared at him, "Where did you get these?" I asked before brining my hand up to the cut on his cheek bone, brushing it with the tip of my finger as he hisses slightly, I immediately removed my hands away from him.

"It's nothing, I just tripped." He lies.

"I'm not dumb." I retorted with another glare.

"I'm not going to tell you the truth, Y/n." He says very straight forwards as he looks at me.

I sighed in defeat, leaning my back against my chair. I looked away from the bruised man.

"I tell you everything that's going on in my life and when I—

—Fine, you brat." He jokingly says the nickname with a small chuckle and a smirk at the end.

I slightly flushed at the nickname, not really knowing why I looked over to kuroo who was still looking at me.

"Daichi and I got into a small fight." He says in a low voice but it was enough for me to hear it, crystal clear.

I widens my eyes slightly before facing my upper body to kuroo, my eyes filled with worried. What could have they been fighting about? And what was Daichi even doing here? I want to tell him that I was now better off without him, I don't like it when he drags Kuroo into our own mess.

He has nothing to do with Daichi's mistake.

"Jesus, Where did you fight?" I asked him.

"At the parking lot." He answers, I face palmed myself as I glared at Kuroo. How can he be so careless?

"You can't just fight him in a parking lot Kuroo, what if a teacher could see you? You'll be in big trouble, and now you have cuts all over your face, what are you gonna do with those? Cuts can be a pain, you should re—

—Are you worried?" He asks with a smirk, catching me off guard.

I looked away from him to hide the blush that I knew was coming.

"No, I mean ye— No." I stutter in my own words.

Receiving a chuckle from kuroo as he brings his hand to pat my head.

"If you wanted to treat my cuts you could've just said so." He says with a smirk, I glared at him once more, but he was kind of right.

Time skip

Kuroo's POV

"Yo what happened to you?" Daiki asks as he scans the nicely treated cuts on my face.

"You literally didn't hear me and Daichi screaming at each other an hour or two ago?" I asked him with the most sarcasm.

Daiki only shakes his head before carrying his bag as he leans on the bus.