Chapter 39

Kuroo's POV

"Y/n?" I called her name softly, ignoring the little pout she had on her lips that turned my heart upside down, "Y/n wake up."

Her eyes started to open slowly, she immediately got off of my shoulder after she noticed the position we were in. With a confused face Y/n looks around.

"I'm so sorry I slept on your shoulder." She apologizes while grabbing her bag off of the seat, standing up she bowed at me.

"It's oka—

"I'll get going now kuroo." She says cutting me off, she was a bit in a hurry which made me worry.

"Yeah, be careful on your way home." I tell her.

Watching as she leaves the train without looking back at me, did I say something wrong? Was her laying on my shoulder traumatized her?

I sighed before forcing myself to relax on the train seat, watching as the train doors closes together.

Feeling the train move once again I looked down.

It was fun while it lasted.

Next day

Y/n's POV

"Y/n!" Aiko yells before making her way to me with a smile.

"How was summer camp? Are you going to join te volleyball club now? Did daichi apolo—

—Calm down, no one's chasing you." I tell her with a small chuckle.

It doesn't get old to have aiko stop me in front of the schools gate to ask me about my day, and I should mention we didn't get to ride the train together since she had to go to school early which happens very often.

"Just answer my question." She says to me before wrapping her arm around my left arm as we now continued to walk inside the school building.

"Well, summer camp was great I met a lot of friends." I tell her and she listens with anticipation, "And no, I'm not going to join the volleyball club."

I turned down her question, feeling her pout on my side I ignored it.

"But you said you had a lot of fun, you could've taught about the idea at least." She tells me with pleading eyes.

I don't get it on why she want me to be in the volleyball club to be honest, it feels a responsibility really. Even if I do enjoy my time with the team, I will have to think about my time schedule which is still messed up.

"I did, but it was only temporary." I replied to her as we now fully entered the school building and now heading to our own classroom together.

"You're so unfair, you don't have a club to be in yet and the volleyball club doesn't even have a manager." She tells me, Aiko keeps pursuing me to just join the volleyball club but I rejected in so many ways.

It's just the responsibility was high and I didn't like that, I'm sure they can find a much better manager than me.

"I can find other clubs, Aiko." I said to her, wanting to stop her from whining.

"I know one!" Aiko brightly says, a imaginary light bulb appearing right above her forehead as she smiles brightly, "The science club is looking for new third year participants, I'm thinking you should join."

My mind immediately thinks about positive possibilities, that could work. Why haven't I thought about that? Science club, not much activities but it is still very entertaining in way.

"I'll think about it." I tell her as we turned to a corner.

"Why think about it? The registration will end tomorrow because they're going to start reviewing for the upcoming science debate." Aiko says.