Chapter 38

Y/n's POV

"I'll see you soon, Y/n." Daichi tells me, brushing the hair away from my face as he holds my hand gently on his.

His team's bus waiting for him at the back, this day had sadly came much faster than I thought, I guess people were actually right about time does go by fast when you're having fun.

Of course, daichi became my boyfriend does someone expect me to be sad about it? I've said this a million times that he was the best guy I could ever ask for.

"Be careful always, daichi." I said to him, letting my face get comfortable on the warmness of his hands which was cupping my cheeks ever so gently.

"You too." He replies before leaning in my face and proceeds to give a soft kiss on my forehead that will always have and always will accept his loving kisses.

"Come on captain! We've got to go! You've kissed Y/n too many times already." Hinata whines before having tanaka and noya cry on his shoulder.

"Alright. Alright, I'm coming!" Daichi replies before finally facing me and he gives me a smile before patting my head.

"Take care of yourself." With that being said he finally walks away, his touch still lingering on my cheek.

"Bye Bye Y/n-chan!" I hear hinata yell as he peeks out of the bus window and waves at me with a bright smile, having a somewhat soft spot for the little guy I waved back at him with the same smile.

I watch as the bus took off, seeing it drive away and away from me as I sighed, who knows when I'm going to see daichi again.

But I'm sure it will be the best thing that I will probably experience.

After the team's had left one by one, nekoma was finally alone like it was before this summer camp, bokuto almost crushed the life out of me with his bear hug when he was leaving. I can't complain about it because he's a big precious man baby!

"Y/n?" I hear kuroo's voice behind me, I immediately turned around and hummed in reply.

"Do you want to take the train home together?" Kuroo asks, two volleyballs was he was holding a sign that he was cleaning up.

"Sure! Is kenma and the other's gonna join?" I ask the bed haired.

He shake his head as a no.

"They still had things to do which I don't know what." Kuroo replies which made me let out a small chuckle and then walked more closer to him.

Grabbing the volleyball that was in his hands I smiled up at him.

"It's just me and you then, come on. I'll help you with cleaning." I tell him, "And plus I'm your manager."

With that being said I left him there and continued my way inside the gym and now starting to clean it up together with the ther players.

Kuroo came in the gym not so long after, we both shared laughs together while we were cleaning as the other members just watched us hit each other with volleyball.

But we were interrupted.

"Y/n! Someone's calling you." Lev announces at me and points at my bag that was ringing.

I excused myself from kuroo and then jogged my way to my bag, taking out my phone as I read the caller ID.

Daichi is calling...

I answered with a smile.

"Hello?" I started.

I heard background noises that I couldn't guess what before hearing daichi reply.