Chapter 14 : The Mysterious Priest

They woke up early. Checked everything of use was with them and  headed out. Before reaching the car, the sisters asked their friends to collect more and more information about Jasica and the curse as it might be useful. They gave them their phone number so that they could inform them if they found anything useful. The friends agreed and said goodbye. They then went to their parents and started the journey. After half an hour, they reached the airport. They entered in their flight and looked around. Although it was quite early, several passengers were already there. They checked their seat number and sat on their seat. After they sat, a priest came in. He looked really positive. From just seeing him, many positive vibes came. He sat next to the family. He asked them, "Why you guys look so stressed ?" The family said, "We are going to a dangerous place where we can die and if we don't go then also it is sure for us to die. We are stuck in this horrible position and you are asking why we look so stressed". The priest said, "Every problem has a solution and if  it doesn't have a solution then it is not a problem. It itself is a solution". All the family stared at the priest. He had said something with a deep meaning. Then, a hostess asked the family what are they  goanna have as a snack. They turned to answer the  hostess. After saying no, they turned back and to their surprise the priest wasn't their anymore. Mom said, "Maybe he went to the washroom. There is nothing to get scared of". 10 mins passed and the priest didn't came back. Another man came and he sat on the seat on which the priest had sat. Dad asked him, "Excuse me, is it your seat ?" The surprised man said yes and showed the family his ticket. They asked a woman sitting at the previous seat about the priest. The woman replied, "No one was sitting there from the beginning". The family was in shock. Was this a dream, spirit's trap or god's indication ? No one knew. The rest of the journey went smoothly and after just 3 hours, they landed in Egypt. They took out their luggage and went to the hotel they booked. They went to the room and kept all their luggage there. Then, they rested for some time as they were exhausted from the journey. After taking rest, they went to the place where the monument was located. It took some time but they were there, standing in front of the monument in which there is the first tool out of five. They were about to enter a monument filled with traps, where they could possibly die but they had to do it and that  to fast because it was only the first one. They were a little bit scared because they had never done something as crazy and risky as this. they all were about to enter together but then they remembered that the woman, Kia Sharma had told them that only the sisters could go inside and not their parents. They were scared to go in alone but they had to do it. They were about to enter the deadly monument.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys ! Here is another update for the story. I am extremely sorry for less updates but I am trying my best to update more often. It is the fourteenth chapter of my story. So, for any reason if this is the first chapter you are reading, I recommend reading the previous chapters for better understanding. Hope you guys liked this chapter of the story and if you did, make sure to vote for the chapters. It encourages me a lot. Also comment if you are excited for the next story update. Follow me for more such novels.

Thanks For Reading !!!