Chapter 23: Was Ria Innocent???

Ignoring his feeling of Samira being alive, Bob realized that there was no way (OR THERE WAS?) of her surviving because he saw her falling from the bridge and dying, no...fading into the darkness. 

All these thoughts were in Bob's head. He kept on thinking that she might have lived because, practically, he did not see her die. He had just seen her fall off the bridge and disappear into the dark.

Bob kept on thinking of numerous ways by which Samira might have survived and not die but then he said to himself, "Oh came on! I am thinking of ways by which she could have survived because I loved her and didn't want her to die like that. My brain is just...umm... There is a 1% chance of her survival. I am just becoming mad due to her death. AAAA... Stop thinking about her, you stupid brain. She is gone forever. She won't come back"

Bob, frustrated by his brain, started moving to the next room. He tried to keep his brain busy so that his stupid brain won't think about Samira again as it was just making him more and more emotional and shattered.

In the next room, he saw a girl with her back towards Bob, preventing him from seeing her face. She had the same height and the same short, silky, and straight hair as Samira. She also wore the same dress as Samira. Bob concluded that she was Samira and was about to run towards her to hug her but he stopped suddenly. A flashback of what had happened at the bridge came to his mind, reminding him that  Samira was dead. And even if she wasn't, she couldn't be in the next trap because Bob hadn't passed her on the way.

Bob turned around and said to himself quietly, "Am I imagining her?"

To answer the question in his mind, he turned back and was shocked to see that no one was standing there. He had just seen these things in movies and thought that they were imaginary but now he had experienced them himself.

Just as he thought that it was just his hallucination, he saw that girls walking in circles thinking about something. Then, he realized that it was Ria!

His eyes had flames. He hated Ria because she had left Samira in a hole to die. And now, when Samira was dead, all his feelings regarding Samira increased and so did his anger upon someone like Ria, who tried to kill her.

He ran towards Ria, put his hands on her neck, and started pressing them hard. Hard enough to make someone choke within a minute. Then he remembered Samira's last wish of protecting Ria from the spirit. If Samira had forgiven her sister, then who was Bob to punish her? He removed his hands from Ria's neck and set her free.

Ria coughed and coughed. 

When she became stable again she shouted at Bob, "Are you mentally stable?!? I was about to die because of you!"

"Wow! You tried to kill your sister and now you are asking me if I am stable or not? You are not worthy of being called Samira's sister", Bob shouted in return.

Samira slapped Bob on the face, crying, she replied in anger, "You know nothing about my situation. You don't have any right to say something about me"

"I know everything. Samira told me"

"She can't tell you something which she herself doesn't know"

"What are you saying?"

"No one knows about me, Vikram, and that..."

TO BE CONTINUED ➡➡

---------------------------------------------------------
Hi readers! Hope you are enjoying the story so far. If so please don't forget to vote, comment, and share the chapters. It helps me out a lot and only takes your two seconds. I have kept my words and posted Wednesday.

My offline classes have started so their might be a problem to post on Wednesday. So I will post Wednesday evening and Sunday morning.

See you next Sunday. Till then take care and have a nice day! And Thanks For Reading!!!