Chapter 62: Ready For The Finale

"Now, we need to find a mirror" Jack said.

"That should be easy" said Ria.

"Ya" agreed Samira.

"Wait, do you guys think that there will be mirrors in a spirit's house that too when it knows it could be trapped in mirror dimension?"

"No?" said Ria 

"We need to get out of this house first. Then we can look around for some normal homes or shops. Surely finding a damn mirror shouldn't be that hard specially in normal circumstances for a change" said Samira

"But, where even are we? Where is this house in which we are staying?" said Ria

"Well, there is only one way to find out. After you Jack" Bob joined in.

"Okay then" Jack sighed.

They all went out of the house into that same empty field over a small hill.

"Hey! Look there!" exclaimed Samira

"It's our campus's entry gate!" Said Ria excited

"But, weren't we in Egypt?"

"The spirit took Bob and Ria by apparation and we came here by apparation too. While apparating one doesn't really realise how much distance he covers"

"Well then, we can simply go to our home and grab a mirror instead of begging strangers for a mirror because that might be a bit suspicious" said Samira.

"But we need to hurry. Half hour is already gone in combining those tools"

"Let's go then"

Both Ria and Samira were rushing through the busy campus knowing very well where they were going while Bob and Jack just followed them at their heels feeling completely lost.

After around 5 minutes they stood just outside their apartment's door but they didn't have the key.

"Now what do we do?"

"Well, I guess we can apparate back to Egypt and ask our parents for the key and then we can come bac-"

"For god's sake Ria, are you serious?"

"Well tell if you have a better way" she snapped back at Bob

Bob and Jack exchanged looks for a second and went down together out of the building, muttering something about how thick girls can be.  Ria and Samira stood there shocked and not knowing what to do but they didn't have to hang much as both of them returned within a second carrying a heavy stone in their hand.

"Oh, I guess this works" said Ria feeling a bit dumb.

They both smirked at girls while rushing upwards. Bob held the lock in his hands and Jack broke it with the stone as quickly as possible. They all rushed inwards and Ria immediately handed them a fairly large mirror from the dressing table near her.

Jack took it and said, "Okay. You guys, shall we do it here?"

"Sure, I will go lock the door so we don't get disturbed" said Samira.

Samira locked all the doors and Jack began the ritual.

Jack and Bob together placed the giant mirror in front of them, leaning across the wall.

Jack looked among his friends and said, "Guys, if my body lying here starts to shake vigorously or something like that, it indicates that I am facing a lot of trouble and I am almost dying. Try touching something holy or chanting some prayers in that case. If I immediately stop shaking after that and don't wake up...then...I am...dead"

"NO JACK!" All of them yelled at the same time.

"You brainless senseless fool, you won't be going there! Especially not alone!" Said or rather scolded Samira.

"Are you kidding? Who else would go?"

"I" Samira, Ria and Bob spoke again at the same time.

"Look Jack, one of us can go but you can't" said Bob

"But Wh-"

"Think mate! If the person who goes there is in danger, among all of us YOU know the best how to save him. You can save whoever goes into mirror dimension. You are the only one capable of doing that here"

"Him? You aren't going either Bob!" Said Ria

"We don't have much time guys! Hurry! Who is going then?" Said Jack

"Wait..."said Ria when she remembered something.

"What?" Asked Jack

"When your dad said to trap the spirit, he said you and Samira have the strongest powers among all of us and you two together can do it!" Exclaimed Ria

"That means..."

"I will go to the mirror dimension and fight the spirit while Jack is...supervising it all?"

"No, you can't go alone. One will go with Samira and the other will stay with me"

"I will go with Samira", said Bob.

"Fine...Okay, then. It's all fixed. Let's begin"

While Jack was taking out some powder and water from his bag, Bob whispered in his ear, "Don't worry mate. I dont want Samira. I just want to keep Ria safer"

"I trust you man"

Bob smiled.

"And also, I and her have talked all out and ended things successfully"

Now it was Jack's turn to smile.

Jack adjusted the mirror some more and then he drew a circle around the mirror with the magical powder. He told Samira and Bob to come inside the circle while rest of them were outside it. Then, he handed Samira the tool he had just obtained by fuseing all the other tools.

"Be carefull Samira and Bob. Keep your defense up all the time. If you feel like you need some more help, just hold the tool tight and keep saying in your mind 'help'. The tool has magical abilities. It will find a way to help it's owner. Just...All will be well, okay guys? I and Ria are here, we will help you if you are in a life or death situation. Be Safe"

Jack and Ria hugged Samira and Bob.

After that, Jack picked up the holy water in his hands and began praying while sprinkling holy water on Bob and Samira frequently so that they would be blessed by the god in this final battle.

After 15 minutes, he said, "Okay, now you guys have the blessing of gods. Let's do the real work"

He put aside the holy water and powder. Then, he began the actual spells accompanied with wierd hand movements. When he finally joined his hands Samira and Bob felt a pull towards the mirror as some invisible force was gradually pulling them inside. They gave a last smile to Jack and Ria and melted into the mirror like the mirror had just absorbed them.

Jack and Ria kept staring at the mirror until the tiniest of their trace was gone. 

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey readers! I know this chapter was really long as it was 1000 words instead of 500, that's double my regular chapters. But there is a reason behind this.

Today is my birthday!! So, I decided to give you guys a return gift first. And you know what you can give me as a gift ? A vote or comment would be the best gift from you guys.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter too and all the regular stuff bla bla bla. Have a nice day guys!

Thanks For Reading!!!